VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Enliven Essentials

I used a couple features on this app for about 2 weeks now and so far its awesome! I did have one slight design issue and I reached out to the developer and they helped me happily and super quick. I highly recommend.

November 1, 2019

Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you!

halloweenspoils

Unbelievable app, saves soo much hassle, money and time, not to mention it also helps with reducing the loading speed. Couldn't recommend it more :)

GoGo Widget

This app comes with many many tools for your disposal. It's a great feeling not needing to go look for other apps and then installing each and every one of them only to find that they might have conflicting issues with each other. Any time I had an issue, the customer support was very patient and helped me tremendously, addressing every bit of issue and customization preferences I've had.

Thanks again Cezar!

Giftoopia

Honestly this is one of the best apps I've encountered. I mostly use this for the currency converter because it works with the checkout too so that the customer sees it in their own currency. All the other apps are also super useful, such as Facebook messenger!

Worldwide PodsBay

This app removes the need for having 10-20-30 apps doing little different things and cluttering up your code and slowing down your site. This app combines so many functions into 1 app its really the only one you need for a wide variety of things.
Most importantly because its only 1 app your store stays more optimised.

10/10 recommended I don't think there is another app on Shopify that compares in this area at all.

HookedOnBundles Virgin Hair

After working one-on-one with the app developers, I am very satisfied with the apps they provide and how seamlessly they work on my HookedOnBundles website. I'm happy with 40 plus apps because they have everything you need to run your store efficiently.

theskinnyfoodco

Great app, fantastic support. It's great how one app can do so much and save so much time! Highly recommend.

Pet Crafty

The best ALL-In-ONE app I have found so far. Clean code, thoughtful design, fast load & amazing customer support!

BodyJoy™

I used VITALS for my first store, loved it, and am now using it on a new store. Definitely one of the best apps out there in the market. The recent integration with Shopify's multicurrency checkout is very impressive and I can't wait to see how it helps with my conversion rates. And as always, Cezar, Mihai and Andrei are at the top of their game when it comes to customer service. Highly recommended for all merchants to give it a try!

Stillcheapy

Best app....explain everything!its very important in my job and help me raise my sales....instal it