VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

HookedOnBundles Virgin Hair

After working one-on-one with the app developers, I am very satisfied with the apps they provide and how seamlessly they work on my HookedOnBundles website. I'm happy with 40 plus apps because they have everything you need to run your store efficiently.

theskinnyfoodco

Great app, fantastic support. It's great how one app can do so much and save so much time! Highly recommend.

Pet Crafty

The best ALL-In-ONE app I have found so far. Clean code, thoughtful design, fast load & amazing customer support!

BodyJoy™

I used VITALS for my first store, loved it, and am now using it on a new store. Definitely one of the best apps out there in the market. The recent integration with Shopify's multicurrency checkout is very impressive and I can't wait to see how it helps with my conversion rates. And as always, Cezar, Mihai and Andrei are at the top of their game when it comes to customer service. Highly recommended for all merchants to give it a try!

Stillcheapy

Best app....explain everything!its very important in my job and help me raise my sales....instal it

Pureprep

Awesome loading time, support is very efficient and you can tell they want it to work perfectly! Love the app

Charli and Kate

We use this app for multiple purposes, and it runs fantastic. The UX is great, it's easy to use, doesn't interfere with anything else and best of all the support is first class. The team have helped us with bits and pieces and are so helpful and responsive. Must have!

Mrunu | Soothing Nerves Since 2000

First of all, a very great app for with a justified price, the only multi tool app required whereas if you install multiple app it reduces the page speed which increases bounce rate and hurts conversion rate!

Second, a very great customer service, if you've any problem using it or you want a customization. E-mail them and they would do it under 24 hours free of charge.

A very special thanks to Cezar Mitroi

Comprar un SmartPhone

He usado esta aplicación para mejorar mi página y me parece fabulosa con solo algunos golpes de de ratón puedes cambiar el look y potenciar las ventas. Excelente aplicación

Lula Grey

I've been using this app for a couple of months now and I'm really happy with it. It takes the place of a lot of other apps and it's nice to have everything in one place. It's also very user-friendly and easy to configure.