Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Panapy

This app is great! and cover most of what you need for your store )
The team is amazing, they have helped right away every time I've needed any customation. Worth it!

PINKCOLADA

this is an amazing app that provides an "all in one" solution and helped me cut down so many other apps and save costs and the support team was exceptional in helping me and delivering instant front end customizations of the ux of how some of the features appeared on my website, would highly recommend

Prime Outdoor Toys

Excellent App...Full of features and excellent responsive support team. All for one reasonable price. The app allowed me to uninstall several apps which made my store faster. Also the support team are really helpful. They respond instantly on chat during working hours and by email within and hour. Really good value for money.

Pixiee

Very good, and the customer service responds very quick and effectiveness. Very nice and I enjoy this APP.

AntiBeauty

This is the best app ever!
So customisable and if there is anything it doesn't feature you literally just have to ask and they will implement it for you if it's possible to!
Best investment! The staff member Costin is Amazing!

Morus Innovation

The App is so comprehensive and easy to use, not to mention that the support team is super responsive. Simply great!

k9culture

Great app, Great value, Amazing Support. Support goes above and beyond to help resolve the issues we have.

Alysrom

Great support. Every time I had any issues using this app, the support team resolves them straightaway. Awesome App. Michael was so helpful this time!

Z & Joxa Co.

I just added this app to my store! I love that it has alot of functionality all in one! There was a bit of back-and-forth needed with support to get everything positioned and working correctly but the support team was very quick to respond and very helpful! Definitely recommend this app!

Gentlemen’s Defense

I've downloaded a ton of apps from SEO, to automations, etc... and this single App is by far(!) the easiest, and contains dozens of capabilities, each of which would be a single, separate App you'd have to download/pay for. Definitely the most valuable, productive App I have connected to my store!