Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FUNNY FRIEND™️

The best that can be presented in its kind! I definitely recommend it for use. Support will solve your problem in a few minutes)

Closiist

Been using the app for about 2 months now. It is very easy to use, no need to add any sort of code. Just activate each app and that's it. I highly recommend it!
The support is also very efficient and answered my questions in a matter of minutes (even in the middle of the night)!

Babywik™

We love Vitals, we are happy to work with quick customer service. We prefer this app because it is all in one

The Ergonomic Nest

Awesome App! Has all the tools needed for your shopify store. Thank you ! Also, Great customer service!

Ready Player

I love this app so much! It's so easy to use, flexible and customisable to suit my theme! Customer support is fantastic as well, especially Costin, Leony and Andrei!

Gypsy 108

The Vitals app has been great and so easy to use. The team have been incredibly supportive and extremely quick to help answer any queries. Highly recommend. Thank you :)

Tip Top Tags

Awesome support! Send them an email and they will wrap things up for you within hours. 100% you should use this app!

Big Bad Wolf Books Sdn Bhd

Have used this app for many of our sales, and there are so many features that helped us boost our sales. Also great support team who managed to help me fix some issues and fast turnover time too. Overall, great app with a good support team.

Uniqcart.co

John the Man, solved my queries instantly. Knows what he is doing. I loved it. Thanks you John. Will be working with you guys just for the impeccable support.

Ma niche étoilée

Really improves my website a lot ! And the customer service is always there whenever you are facing troubles.