VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

futuredealshop

I used normally a lot of apps but this app is on another level I will create very good sales! Super great app if I get a discount on the monthly fees would be happy because we are a beginning store!

Sea Witch Botanicals

Always prompt service and a really nice app (or set thereof). I have this running on a few stores. It's sort of a mandatory app at this point and is well worth the $30/mo if you have the traffic to back it up.

Daily Travel Pro

I've been doing research for up-selling app for my ecommerce site for a while and finally choose to try out VITALS because it's 40 in 1 , sound convenient !

A big reason I install this app because of the Volume discount app. Gotta say it's easy to set up, you only need to click a few buttons to turn it on. However, unfortunately the volume discount is not displaying properly on my site. I've tried to contact them to fix this technical issue but all you can do is to send them email and wait.

I've been waiting for 4 days already and still no one reply, i'm quite disappointed at the customer service team. While other app provide support via chat and you can at least talk to a cs, it's quite frustrated to wait for 4 days and still no reply :(

========
update: 13 Aug 2019- Change the rating to 5 stars because the team immediate help me to fix the problem after receiving my message . Really appreciate the help from Andrei and the team.
See positive result from their Volume Discount app, it really does help my site to boost revenue. I would say this 40 in 1 is worth the price :)

August 12, 2019

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply -- the Volume Discount is now working on your theme.

The Hodling Room

This app has about 95% of anything you'll ever need and it still doesn't make my page feel too cluttered, I can't recommend it enough!! Also, the customer support is quick and friendly! I look forward to the team adding more features and continuing to improve!

Beth Bender Beauty

It is a pleasure for our team to work with your app. Excellent support and a fantastic app! Thank you.

Mana Massage Chairs

Amazing customer support! Always helpful and super responsive.... walk me through everything and I never have to wait too long. Very very dependable customer support and whenever I email them I now I can get a response back very soon and a genuine attempt to help solve whatever problem I'm facing!

La DiVA

Super impressed so far, I have just set up the currency convertor, it was not difficult and it works like a dream :)
Can't wait to try everything else. Can pretty much remove all my other apps.It is going to save me $ for sure.

The Lifestyle Mart

This app is awesome and is one of the best apps in the Shopify app store! All-in-one for a great price! Cezar is also super helpful with the customer support. Thank you once again!

Shop to Stop Plastic

Amazing app! customer service is wayyyyy better than every other app. They help you with coding, with small changes and respond within 1 hour most of the time. They have been incredibly helpful for my store. Thank you so much!!!

VertiBrace

FREAKIN AMAZING! Finally - one app that does it all and DOES NOT SLOW DOWN YOUR PAGE!!!! Can't say this loud enough.