Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Ergonomic Nest

Awesome App! Has all the tools needed for your shopify store. Thank you ! Also, Great customer service!

Ready Player

I love this app so much! It's so easy to use, flexible and customisable to suit my theme! Customer support is fantastic as well, especially Costin, Leony and Andrei!

Gypsy 108

The Vitals app has been great and so easy to use. The team have been incredibly supportive and extremely quick to help answer any queries. Highly recommend. Thank you :)

Tip Top Tags

Awesome support! Send them an email and they will wrap things up for you within hours. 100% you should use this app!

Big Bad Wolf Books Sdn Bhd

Have used this app for many of our sales, and there are so many features that helped us boost our sales. Also great support team who managed to help me fix some issues and fast turnover time too. Overall, great app with a good support team.

Uniqcart.co

John the Man, solved my queries instantly. Knows what he is doing. I loved it. Thanks you John. Will be working with you guys just for the impeccable support.

Ma niche étoilée

Really improves my website a lot ! And the customer service is always there whenever you are facing troubles.

Seek First

Seriously one of the best apps on the market with one of the best support teams - no joke, a must have for your shopify store!!

Peachlife Inc

Truly impressed so far. This app has allowed us to delete many other apps and use one app instead, to speed up our website. Looks great, easy to implement!

MagiLens

Really helpful and fast support team response. And i have to say that the app is superb, fast and can do so many things, love it