Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Rheia Bridal

I just started using the app, its been great, extremely easy to use and versatile. App support is excellent and extremely knowledgeable; always available to help. The only negative is customizing opinions are limited (colors , backgrounds, etc.); however, I believe the support team will help me in the future to upgrade these options and make the features more appealing for my store. Thanks again for all the help this far!! :)

Yo Compro Tienda

The live preview for bundles needs a little more work, but I'm satisfied with the functionality. Thanks

Chats Coquets

Great Support, fast and efficient! My first experience with this team, and it was an amazing one! Exactly what I needed, and in one minute!

Schlappy

The customer support is really great. The Vitals app is very helpful to increase the conversion rate.

PuntoH2O

Great Support, fast and efficient; 24/7 responses with people that know what they are doing. Fast solutions with real people not Bots, that's great.

smoldragons

Great Support, truly the best I've seen on Shopify; 24/7 responses with people that know what they are doing.

Dove Sail

I use VITALS to boost my online business and the support is best in the world. Everytime an issue pops up, it would be resolved within minutes. I trully appreciate.

Juicer

i just download this app and its really a good ap, for the reviews etc i recommande it to any seller

Debbys

Amazing functionalities and great service! Using it on multiple stores :) Looking forward to get more add-ons, a tracking page would be awesome!

Mặp Mặp

I have been using Vitals for a year and all I can say about their customer service is awesome. I couldn't ask for more!