Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 13, 2022

Excellent app, has all the features needed and the customer service is impeccable. They're always available, friendly and super helpful. Thanks!

WestQuill
January 13, 2022

The app works very well and the support is amazing. I've talked a support guy, Garry, and he fixed my issue in a few minutes. Vitals app worth to subscribe bcz of its tons of features and awesome support.

Arifoglu Bazaar
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 13, 2022

Nice app, I have used it in the past too, and they have add lots of things very interesting. I really recommend, for the price it has a fantastic features. Love it!

Apollo Trend
Spain
January 13, 2022

I was having issues with the sticky add to cart button, contacted support and IMMEDIATELY got a response! Thanks to Michael my problems were solved in less than 2 minutes! Great app and love it so far

neo-vibe.com
Austria
January 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your excellent, fast and very efficient service. I would like to thank agent John Paul B. for his attentiveness and his excellent follow-up of the modifications one by one with screen captures. Thank you so much!

toutouspartout
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 13, 2022

I am using this app for my dropshipping business and I like it a lot. Great interface, great customer support. Recommend.

AutoRituals
January 12, 2022

I spoke with Micheal J today and he was a tremendous help. He was so kind a patient with me as he helped me to customized my store pop up! This was the best service I have had in a while and he should definitely get a promotion. One your best workers!

AnasaJewels
January 12, 2022

My lovely app. As usually has great communication and fast response.
My personal thanks for Leony! 5 Star+

e-house
France
January 12, 2022

love this app, i use it for all my store, it has everything in the app and is easy to use instant support too get all my problems solved fast

Vosskel-store
Germany
January 12, 2022

Es la mejor APP para aumentar la atractividad de tu tienda y las conversiones por un precio cómodo, super recomendada

Cómpralo ahorrando