Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Brew Company

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super helpful support literally fixed the problem we had on two of our stores in minutes. Costin is a legend - Awesome!

Exoticathletica

Location Australia

The vitals app has helped me have more functions without having a ton of apps slowing me down. Great customer service, that will hop in and help. Awesome app

Nanasbitz

Awesome app. provides all the necessary app you need to boost your stores sales and improve your customer experience without breaking your wallet. Support guys are awesome as well. though the chat is not always available when you need them... that's the only draw back i see. Highly recommended and recommended by top ecom gurus.

Holipax

Location Spain

So great all in one I highly recommend it. With any doubt. It is like the 1 essential app everyone should have

Sunny StoresEG

Location Egypt
Time spent using app 1 day

WOW! I'm so glad I've found Vitals, I've installed it for a few days, still checking out all apps, but so far, I'm so glad to find most of my needed apps working on one platform in harmony with each others, I don't need to install so many apps and slow down my website. Customer support is amazing and responding very fast. Definitely a worthwhile app and a great team behind it!

R44 Performance

Installed Vitals about 2 weeks ago and been a great experience! Customer support is amazing and will help you with any issue you may encounter, all you have to do is ask and they will work with you to resolve anything. Definitely a worthwhile app and a great team behind it!

Bumpyconfort.com

Location France

I've been working with this Vitals for months now and it's just wonderful, the team is as available as ever and really really involved. So involved in your project that they are willing to hire their engineers to solve your problem at any cost.

Derma Essentia

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best-ever app with features and services. We are getting the benefit of 5-6 apps in one app. The support team is very good. Highly recommended.

Health Carer Store

Location Australia

The app is great and most of the provided features are useful, and the support is fantastic! I would surely recommend it to you!

Adertek Baby & Kids

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

have been with them for almost 3years and support has been top notch. amazing apps and looking forward to more apps to use.