VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

www.postcardsmarket.com

Wow! Just Wow! I discovered this app few weeks ago and since then I keep read about it. And ... finally, I installed it! I already spend a full day on it and I keep discover! It is like a new toy and it is amazing! It really offers you a full pack of apps - from Volume Discounts and Product Bundles to Eu Cookie Bar and Free shipping Bar and SEO and all you need to make your cart attractive for customers. I even discover new functionalities - that I have no idea about till now - and I can only High Recommend for all shopify owners - it is just very easy to install and handle it! I am so curious about new results! :) Thank you, guys who made this one possible! I am thrilled! :)

PallFamis

Any problem you have vitals kindly help you to solve it. Recommended 100%. I am happy to work with them.

Sunsy™

Vitals is one of the best apps I've ever tried, thanks Costin (chat assistant) for all the help, I'm very happy!

CleverGadgets.nl

Amazing customer service! Shows the steps taken on their screen and sent you a video of it. Very professional and quick response! Thank you very much! UPDATE: I really enjoy his app. It is really great how the apps all flow and work really well together! it has solved many probelms for me already :)

Sixabs PRO™

What a great app and what an amazing support

They really helped me with every step!
Keep it up!

SirioMarket

Set of really good applications. I had some small problems with the installation but they have solved in chat in a few minutes thanks to the expertise of the service technicians. Really thanks Costin you deserve more than 5 stars!

Tonina Marie

This is a great app. The navigation is easy and there are an abundance of features one might want for their store, all in one place. You can easily finetune the look and feel of your store. A good price for so many features

Baby U Pillow

Costin Ciumpileac from customer success team gave me 1-to-1 tailored service when I had a problem with product description tabs module. We had the problem fixed by the time I woke up the next morning. Excellent, thank you Costin.

Physique Brothers

Purchased this app off of a recommendation and I have not been disappointed. So much value in one app and the cutover service got above and beyond. I even had a small error with one of the description tabs and the Vitals team helped fully fix the problem with custom code for my website. Well worth the 5 stars.

DesignWerket

Best app ever!
This cover (almost) ALL!
And the team behind are super! They help us with a coding problem we have working on for a long time. Thank you so much, Team Vitals, you rock our world! We are truly grateful for the app and the people behind.