VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1511 - 1520 of 2025 reviews

TR1KOS

This app is really the best one out there! All their apps work like a charm, with only 1 click of a button, extremy fast, beautiful and profesional designs, limitless customization and top quality! Their customer support is also unbelivable and nice! I really recommend this app is worth every dollar!!

May 4, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing feedback!

Hp Wands

i am so happy with this app ! Great Customer service and It is very easy to understand and this app has saved us hundreds of dollars Very nice app... thank you

May 4, 2020

Such amazing feedback is music to our ears! :)

Kangaroo Hoodie

Amazing app, look no further for pretty much every app you need all in one!

Immediate feedback when help needed also. Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Really appreciate the kind words!

NEOKLAS

Very nice app, it has many useful functionalities and it has a great support and assistance! I highly recommend it to anyone, no matter which niche or store type.

April 1, 2020

You recommendation is very much appreciated. Thank you!

Ethos Handcrafted Car Care

Wow! This app has saved us hundreds of dollars a month, it has almost every feature you could need to run an e-commerce store. Additionally their customer service is the most recepetive and helpful I have EVER experienced. They went above and beyond and even helped me fix errors OTHER APPS, were causing on my site. Completely speechless!

April 1, 2020

You review left us speechless. You rock!

GERMS EXPERTS

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC.

It is very easy to understand, it includes many apps in one and looks really nice in the store. Actually, if you have any problem or need to move something they help you so much and so fast.

EXELLENT customer service!

10 stars, I recommended. At least you have 30 days for try it.

April 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use :)

La Boutique de Julie

Very Good App and Great Assistance!
I recommend it for all users.
It is really worth it!
A must have app

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!

Fit n Flex

This app is amazing! Just the thing that I don't have to install 10 different apps for each of the features I'm using is enough, plus it speeds up your website loading speed so much!

Also customer support is the best I've ever had to deal with. They tweaked my store and did everything I asked them (and I asked them more then 5 times), and they were responding so fast to me.

5 stars and beyong for Vitals!

April 1, 2020

We are really glad to hear your recommendation. This is boosting us on keeping up the good work!

SHAPE

Love Virals! Literally has all the apps I would need all in one and customer service is amazing, they answer right away and are extremely helpful! Best investment so far

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate your feedback!

mycomfycover

I´ve seen this app on youtube. Now i got it a few days and i am so happy with it! Great Customer service. Recommend!

April 1, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!