Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WestCrates.

Location Netherlands

Really like this app and the customer support is amazing! So fast en willing to help me out to optimize my store :)

Taudich

Location Germany

I really like this app. It helps to boost the sale and the support is really fast and have always a solution

AvaGather

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

great help, great customer services really do a great work for me especially, Andrei F. thank you very much

Godzilla Tee

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

super great and useful apps. The customer support is super duper helpful . will recommend to all Shopify seller

cuisinedaction

Location France

A very responsive team is proffessional. Costin C. kindly help me solve my problem, thank you very much

SensoryDen

Amazing support and great interface! I love the new layout as its much easier to interact with than previous

Ms. Hungry

Love this app, you can do so much with it. And customer service is great-- they're responsive and quick to resolve issues. Highly recommend.

ImanMall

Location Singapore

I have just started to use Vitals. It is very easy to use and i must commend the excellent customer support! The support was stellar and they were quick to reply and help with the issues i had. I've heard a lot about Vitals great customer support and now i know it to be so true!!

Acute Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful app to enhance our business. Awesome tools for customer retention, adding reviews, making the website look and feel more legit. Very responsive for troubleshooting. Highly Recommend!

eosvita Malaysia

Location Malaysia

John is very helpful and I found Vitals is really cost-efficiency! you get 40+ app in 1 apps. I used Product Review, Trusted Bade, Payment Logo, sometimes discount bundle. To setup a discount in vital is lot more flexible & convenient compare to shopify discount code. It provide more dynamic discount feature like volume discount. I like it . Vitals save a lot of money and time too. I don't need to go over app to app to do setting.