Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

pocasunidades

Their support team is amazing. Especially Rey, who helped a lot with a problem I had.
This app is a must, and their team makes the choice even better. App is very user friendly. I don't use all the features they have but enough to make it worth it.

KYFREDSTORE

super completa y ayuda mucho para ciertos procesos al comenzar. Deberia estar tambien es español por defecto pero esta muy bien

My Sira Store

I used this app and I love it. They have the best support I ever experienced
I recommend this app, I'm sure you will love it too.

Home of Leggings

i loved this app, it simplifies everything. used to have like 14 apps but having just one and being able to edit all the stuffs in one place is the best thing

Doggies Mall

The app is really great! Support is even greater! If you need something they will help you and give you an answer or solution to your problem really fast. 100% Reccomend!

Take Off™

Very Easy to use great customer service. Has definitely helped increase sales! There are a ton of different apps included and they all work great

MyToothbrushClub

This is an awesome app! So many great features. I really like spying on my website visitors!! I use so many of the features

MissLashy

Install this app and uninstall anything else. Trust me :)
They have the best support I ever experienced

PURITY™

useful integration of many good tools. useful integration of many good tools. useful integration of many good tools.

OhSoHoney

Great app. fast, responsive and friendly customer service so far. Hopefully they keep it up. If so we'll be in business for a long time