VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1751 - 1760 of 1971 reviews

Sierra Aventura

This is a must have. Saves plenty of money compared to having separate apps for everything this bundle offers, and most of all - everything works as it should. Loading speed seems to be very good so far, even with several apps active - great! There's things missing, sure, but there is a real team behind this app (customer support - spot on!), so looks like they'll keep on extending and upgrading. So far most of the apps in the bundle seem as good or nearly as good as separate apps I'd have to pay a fortune for.
We strongly recommend this app to any store owner!

Deal With It Clothing

Amazing app! Full of great and really useful features and constantly looking to add more! Couldn't recommend enough!

fishfulthinkin.net

I use more than half the apps within Vitals! It has almost everything within one app! The support team is amazing and is always helpful! Can't wait to see what else will be added to Vitals to help our business grow more!

eCom Best Deals

I LOVE ❤️ THIS APP! Highly recommended! Saves you money from buying multiple apps. Glad I was told about vitals app

theunconventional

So far so good... The features are excellent and I can see it adding a lot of value to my stores.....

HiPPO-CART

Love the app with so many "must have" functionality and I have enabled over 20 for my store so far... more importantly the Support is terrific! great thanks to Irina Nica from support team... definitely 5 star app!!!

Kay's Mugs

Great app! You’re provided with several services for one price to improve your conversions. There are many apps in one. The best that I’ve seen so far.

Flex Chef

Best bang for your buck! I highly recommend this app. I don't use all the features. I can't wait for them to release the Upsell and Cross Sell options.

Case Deco'r

This App has been very helpful. With the many apps in one, makes it brilliant and a must have for all.

Just In Case

Absolutely amazing. Really helps having all relevant apps in one space under one payment. Worth every penny- you get your money's worth and more. Highly recommend!!