Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Viboop

The quality of this app is impressive for the monthly price it has. The first day I used it, I sent them an email with 3 questions that I could not solve and in less than 5 minutes they had sent me all the information and helped to solve the problem. Thank you for your professionalism. Here you have a client for many years.

I Need One Of Those Now

Been using Vitals for a while now. It’s always been great! Until I spoke to Filip in customer support. Now it’s totally awesome and easily the best app and customer service I have on any of the stores. Awesome, thanks

comfypetmart

Great app and support. It is really helpfull and all in one app. I m not a writer that s why i can say it is worth that money that you wil pay

Xtreme HomeFinds

I love this app so far so good. I had a few concerns and reached out to customer service. They always answered in a timely fashion and fixed the issue so quick! Thank you so much Vitals & Team!

The Mover Mate

Had a minor issue and the live chat responded quickly and it was resolved super fast! Thanks again :)

Pebble Lane

Received tremendous service from Rey! Their chat team is always incredibly helpful and is ALWAYS online to assist. After VITALS, you reallllllly don't need many additional apps to have a successful online store!

EyessonYou

I downloaded this app yesterday and so far so good. It comes with everything I need for my store. I faced some issues with it and had some questions regarding it so I contacted customer support and they responded right away and were so helpful and nice. Definitely going to be using this even after my 30 day free trial ends!

FoamWave™

Insane value for 30 a month. We really enjoy it. This is the first app you should install on your store. This would make your job so much easier!

Genze

The customer Service is brilliant and you always receive speedy responses. Definitely recommend this app.

Made for Freedom

I continue to discover features that are incredibly useful. Love this app and look forward to exploring more features!