Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Simply Eccentric

Very impressive app, all the apps that you need in one place, backed by professional and prompt support at all times. Special thanks to Costin. Highly recommend this app for all users.

You Lucky Kid

I love this app alot. It saves a lot of money by combining all these apps that cost a lot of money by themselves. like the curency converter app or the shopable insta app or the insta search app or the bunle buying app and much more. out of the 40 app that they have i think 10-20 are a must! the rest is just for fun. they still have a lot to make and improve, I send them ideas for improvment almost every week (if not every day). their customer support is like non other. CRAZY fast and supper nice. If the 30 day free trail didnt hook you, then your in idiot

TheOptimaRest™

Great support! I recommend this app!
It is complete and work really good. I like having only 1 app with all apps inside

SaferSalmon

Great and a fast support. I had a question to the Review page an got a quick answer with a solution. If you need a App to design your store to a next level. VITALIS is the write answer. If you have personal question you can also write me a message.

Oplusity

This apps do help me a lot, beyond words, for my dropshipping eComm business, especially Rey the online support expert, so good to get his fast and attentive help! And the Vitals Apps is superb! must try!

Neck Arch

I used this app because app fees snuck up on me. With vitals, I can have so many apps without the expense of having subscriptions for each one. It also helps with load speed and their support is amazing!

Aura Sportswear HK

The staff was really helpful in customizing those details of add on sections. The support is really 24/7 and they just fixed my problem in a short period of time.

Razzori

This app is just everything you need and they are constantly improving and adding new features based on client's demand. The support team is also very responsive and they solve your issues within minutes. Even though if the modules in this app are not customizable according to your needs in the first place, the support team will solve it for you most of the time. If not, they surely note it down and forward it to their dev team. Special thanks to Rey, who accomplished all of my requests within some minutes.

Record Roots

I tried countless apps to have quantity break pricing on my store. I couldn't get them to work. I tried this one and received support from Zeus and Reymond @VITALS within 5 minutes. They resolved problems with the code on my site. I'm beyond impressed with their service! The app is functioning perfectly! Thanks so much.

Je Suis Yogi

This application is indispensable and the support is very powerful, really very good! Very fast and always pleasant