VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Blush and Bar

Absolutely essential. Extremely easy to use, and you can't beat having so many different functionalities all rolled into one.

Also, their customer service is very quick and helpful!

February 18, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the feedback.

HS Activa

One of the best apps in the store. A lot of features for a high converting store. Best customer support!

February 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

Hea-rtz

The app and its features are worth 101 out of 100. I really appreciate the fact that it doesn't weigh down the site. In addition, the helpful and professional staff make this app essential for any store.

February 18, 2020

Reviews like this really make us love what we do. Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

designs46

Best customer support I've ever seen. Extremely quick to respond. Ask a question in the chat box, and they will fix your issue within minutes

February 18, 2020

"Fast" might be our nickname :) Joking. Thank you so much!

The Airpods IPhone Case

I was extremely satisfied with both the customer service and the functionality of the app. the advice absolutely useful

February 14, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

Smiley Giant

I wished I had found this app earlier, VITALS is an amazing app combining 40apps in one, saving you money without reducing your website speed. One of the great reasons why I recommend it is fantastic service from VITALS' support team, they are very knowledgeable and always willing to go extra mile helping you, as most people are not tech geek, VITALS support team are very patient explaining how technical aspect works and keen to resolve all your concerns. Very satisfied customer.

February 14, 2020

We will make sure that we'll keep the same level of kindness. Thank you very much.

Simply Stemless

Love, love this app. It makes setting up and maintaining the store so much easier than dealing with all the different apps that this covers. I like that I can pick and choose which ones I want to use. Every time that I have needed support, they have resolved my issue or answered my question very promptly to ensure my store looks great. I use the product reviews, recently reviewed, related products, social media buttons, and volume discount apps. There's probably a few more that I'm missing. You can check out those in my store- www.simplystemless.com

Highly recommend the app!

February 14, 2020

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family!

AniaBshop

Great app with many features! I was able to delete a bunch of other paid apps with this one, and support is super quick and helpful too! Great experience so far!

EDIT: It’s been 4 months since my last review more or less. Once again I needed some help, and once again, great service from the support team! On a Sunday I might add! One of the absolute best apps available for Shopify in my opinion, not only because it can eliminate the need for so many other apps, but also because of the support you get when you actually need it! Thanks guys!

February 14, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help

Chefs Atelier by Unicommerce Pte. Ltd.

Best App Ever, I use their currency converter in all my stores as it integrates with Shopify multicurrency checkout, the multiple pixel integration super helpful for pixel backup, reviews are also really easy to import and manage compare to others apps, plus customer service is super fast and helpful! really recommend!

February 11, 2020

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

BellaMadison Boho Life

This app is an absolute must-have! Turns a boring site into a conversion machine, and does not slow down your site like some other apps.

February 11, 2020

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)