VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

FRA'VITA

Now I get why VITALS get their five stars review.

Not only VITALS save you tons of money from using decentralized blood-sucking apps, but it also manages all plug-in apps from one place. All those apps in VITALS work perfectly too. Gosh, just so good.

Also, the other thing about VITALS is not the app itself. It is the support team and customer service behind VITALS. I still couldn't believe how they devoted and responsible they are to respond to my support ticket. If I graded how a company supports their customer, I would give 20 out of 10 (+200%) BOOOOOOOOM, beyond the perfect score.

A big fat yeti thumbs up.

KidCarpet.com

This app is really amazing...so many features in one app!! You can use as many or as few as you like, so there is great flexibility. Any question or issue I had was addressed immediately by a friendly and knowledgeable staff. They go out of their way to help with minor customization if needed too. Obviously, it's a bargain as well, having been able to eliminate several other apps from our store. Can't say enough good things about it!

Valley Price

I used this help to help ad some much needed things to my store, and when I got around to wanting to add tabs I was stuck since for some reason I couldn't get it to work. I contacted support and was met with an amazing Rep named Costin who looked into it for me, gave me relevant articles to understand how it works, and when that didn't work, looked into the code of my store to find the issue. In the end the developer I used for the store added custom Tabs code which conflicted with Vitals tab system and I wouldn't of known that without Costin. Thank you for the amazing experience :)

LiveHackph

PERFECT FEATURES AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU HAVE EVERYTHING ALL IN ONE APP !!!!

Easy-sunshine

Best App ever! Fastest customer service answer ever! They also are so flexible when you ask for help. I am using several app and this one is by far the best
Many thanks to you all !!!!

Ballybar

Amazing customer service, fixed a bug I had on my site, great value for money, easy to use, loads of different apps all in one

RAVESUITS

Installed the app specifically for the Pre-orders functionality. It worked perfectly out of the gate, but after tweaking some code on an unrelated project, the pre-orders stopped working as intended.

After reaching out to customer service they quickly solved the problem. This was on a TRIAL, not even the paid plan. The app doesn't seem to have slowed my site down at all either.

Will definitely keep the app and become a paying customer.

Amazonias

Some app developers price their apps as if they don't know shopify owners will need quite a few apps for a thriving store. All those amounts for all that functionality adds up. Fortunately there's VITALS, which combines so much more functionality at a fraction of the price. It has so many functions that I had either been paying more for, or was still looking for.
Everything is really easy to implement, and when you have questions, customer service is great.
The app's roadmap shows that there's more to come (hopefully at a price that remains stable).
Really super value!

HoldingStrength

As other reviews have already said, I highly recommend this app to anyone. It has helped me save quite a bit of money $$$ -- e.g. upsells, reviews, etc... which can get pretty expensive without you even realizing. The support team is fantastic.. I can't emphasize enough how helpful and quick they are when you have a problem. I hope they continue being as helpful as they will no doubt continue to grow.

www.postcardsmarket.com

Wow! Just Wow! I discovered this app few weeks ago and since then I keep read about it. And ... finally, I installed it! I already spend a full day on it and I keep discover! It is like a new toy and it is amazing! It really offers you a full pack of apps - from Volume Discounts and Product Bundles to Eu Cookie Bar and Free shipping Bar and SEO and all you need to make your cart attractive for customers. I even discover new functionalities - that I have no idea about till now - and I can only High Recommend for all shopify owners - it is just very easy to install and handle it! I am so curious about new results! :) Thank you, guys who made this one possible! I am thrilled! :)