Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Seenna©

Very useful app Highly recommended it contains all the necessary features without installing mutipl apps , VITALS enough !

Omnitub

This app is extremely good value for money and unlike other apps on the marketplace offers seriously impressive support. The response times are quick and the team are helpful and very good at what they do. They're always on hand and will go above and beyond to help you in your hour of need. I'd call this an essential app for your Shopify Store.

Bambolina Za Za

I just love this app.. it does what it says on the tin.. and the support is out of this galaxy.. It has almost everything one needs for a store all in one compact place - the Customer replays are great for showing customer behavior as well.. 9 out of 5 rating - you dont see this today.. good product with exceptional support.. keep it up guys !!

Teqbyte

Great easy to use and very helpful app with cool features to help your business scale! Highly recommended app plus superb fast customer experience!

TasbeehCounter.com

all round great app. has everything in one so no need to go looking for other apps. the Customer service team are always very helpful and very quick to assist when ever help is needed. thanks guys

SMARTEK

Filip was a great help. Very fast at resolving issues and very polite. The app itself is amazing and I cant be more happy. I highly recommend this. Save your money and loading speed!

Lenxh

Amazing team amazing app and exceptional support! I had an issue with the product reviews and contacted them, responded in the matters of seconds and got it fixed for me. The only app you'd need

Lights Range

I was able to remove many individual apps I paid separately for by using Vitals which incorporated numerous apps most of which I'm now using saving me tons of money. It's easy to use and support staff are amazing. They turn around my questions in lightning quick time and they know there stuff. I just can't say enough about this app.

A1choices

This is a great app and includes everything to run an amazing eCommerce store. The support team is very quick and fast. They solve all quires in a couple of minutes. Great app for everyone

Bicycle Booth

Great support and glad to see there are reps working 24/7 to ensure you are satisfied. Have yet to come across an app with customer service at this level. besides that, app provides bang for your buck by merging so many features into one.