VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Pantoun

Insanely awesome app, I've been using it for a bit and the number of features is astounding and super worth the cost. Support is absolutely top notch -- overall would highly recommend!

May 4, 2020

Feedback like this is what makes us love what we do so much! Thank you!

Vizion Glass

Been using this app for a while and honestly it rocks ! No joke I especially use it for Volume Discount. This app show some feature others app cannot. And the support team is always there.

May 4, 2020

We're always trying to offer support as soon as possible and help with anything we can! Amazing feedback :)

Texuh Port

www.texuhport.ca
This app is great! It really streamlines the store experience and speeds up the store's loading speed.
The countless features really make me feel like I'm in control of the entire outlook of my store. They have a forum to suggest new features you would like, and you can even see what they're currently working on and will be releasing soon. Definitely one of the best apps on the app store.

May 4, 2020

We're genuinely glad to hear that you're enjoying the VITALS app so much! Be sure that there's a lot of exciting updates coming soon as well :)

TR1KOS

This app is really the best one out there! All their apps work like a charm, with only 1 click of a button, extremy fast, beautiful and profesional designs, limitless customization and top quality! Their customer support is also unbelivable and nice! I really recommend this app is worth every dollar!!

May 4, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing feedback!

Hp Wands

i am so happy with this app ! Great Customer service and It is very easy to understand and this app has saved us hundreds of dollars Very nice app... thank you

May 4, 2020

Such amazing feedback is music to our ears! :)

Kangaroo Hoodie

Amazing app, look no further for pretty much every app you need all in one!

Immediate feedback when help needed also. Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Really appreciate the kind words!

NEOKLAS

Very nice app, it has many useful functionalities and it has a great support and assistance! I highly recommend it to anyone, no matter which niche or store type.

April 1, 2020

You recommendation is very much appreciated. Thank you!

Ethos Handcrafted Car Care

Wow! This app has saved us hundreds of dollars a month, it has almost every feature you could need to run an e-commerce store. Additionally their customer service is the most recepetive and helpful I have EVER experienced. They went above and beyond and even helped me fix errors OTHER APPS, were causing on my site. Completely speechless!

April 1, 2020

You review left us speechless. You rock!

GERMS EXPERTS

THIS APP IS FANTASTIC.

It is very easy to understand, it includes many apps in one and looks really nice in the store. Actually, if you have any problem or need to move something they help you so much and so fast.

EXELLENT customer service!

10 stars, I recommended. At least you have 30 days for try it.

April 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use :)

La Boutique de Julie

Very Good App and Great Assistance!
I recommend it for all users.
It is really worth it!
A must have app

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!