January 28, 2022

Le support de cette application est formidable, Jai écrit un mail pour demande d'aide au support au bout de 5 minutes toute est reglé ,merci John Seth Salazar tu es un expert.

CanisChien
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 27, 2022

Love this app already, will save me so much time and money, it's like the Amazon of apps, thanks you far all in one....

Positive Intent
Time spent using app: 40 minutes
January 27, 2022

I had some issues with how one of the apps showed on the website and they came back with a solution really quick and easy :) one of the best apps on shopify :)

Ztorex
Sweden
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 27, 2022

This app can do so much and from what I'm seeing it can do it so well! I'm just diving in and am finding it very easy to navigate. I am rolling out 1 feature at a time and am getting excited with each roll out! Support is top notch. I had a small hiccup with importing reviews (error was on my end) but customer support was on it and we had it resolved within the hour! I wholeheartedly recommend Vitals!

Poised Wanderer
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 27, 2022

Thank you to John Paul for his speed and attentiveness. I was very helpful and solved the problem in 2 clicks.

shanoostore
Belgium
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 27, 2022

The app works very well and all the sections are very useful for my shops. I really appreciate the good customer support they have, they are always there to help you with whatever you need. I recommend it 100%.

LON SHOES
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 27, 2022

I use this application and recently I needed support, John Paul and Andrei at Vitals was really a reliable help. Thank you so much!

ada-shoes.ro
Romania
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 27, 2022

I love the app, and it has a lot to offer. Customer service was quick to help and address my needs. Great service!

Magnamaya
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 26, 2022

Thanks to Kliphord D. for his assistance with the settings; his patience and professionalism are exceptional, and we have been pleased with this app thus far.

MICH & JANE
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 26, 2022

I have yet to fully utilize all the tools provided with Vitals, but it even there it's 100% worth it! Also one thing is sure , it's that the customer service is fast and reliable! (Thanks Magaly)
I would recommend that app to, well, everyone.

Versus Pro Shop - QC Scooters