Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

GoodyTees.com

Great App, full of amazing features to discover, and the 30 days free trial is a bonus, the support team is up to apply any customization you request 24/7, overall recommended.

Sunday Norm

I use the app to help me boost sales. Support has quick response and results. Excellent app I recommend everyone install it! Thanks for the help!

BlackAve

Best app on Shopify. It saves me money and its reliable! Great 24/7 support team. deleted all of my other supplementing apps.

Chisel Accessories

Their customer service helped me with a different app. That doesn't happen. people usually tell you "thats not our app not our problem" essentially. Vitals went above and beyond with customer service ON TOP of an amazing app. Highly recommend to everybody.

TABMBAT™️

I really like this app. And the customer service is quick to respond and help. If you don't have this app then you are definitely missing out!

ARYA Athleisure

In 3 words: Greatest app ever!
I don't know how I never heard of this app before and glad I did because it's brilliant. I have been playing with it for 7h straights and haven't found a single useless thing. I hope the price point stays here because it's awesome!

Ônne Swimwear

Excelentísima App, en dos dias el 70% de nuestras ventas son referidas por Vitals. servicio de atención al cliente de 10.

EDGUNLESHIY SHOP

Great customer service. Costin helped me patiently to set the currency converter just as I needed it to be.

reludesigns

Vitals is one of the best app out there, easy to install and use, has a combination of different options needed for my store and I see they constantly improving and adding new features.
Their customer service is top-notch, the team is always there to help, thank you for all you do.
Get this app, don't doubt it at all.

cosmopin™

Great Support. The service was fast and helpful. I'd recommend to anyone who does not like searching a lot. Ask the support!