Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

November 9, 2023

Excellent app and perfect customer service.

My HUEVOS MX
Mexico
14 days using the app
August 16, 2023

GREAT APP, ALL YOU NEED, ALWAYS SOLVING ALL PROBLEMS! John Seth is the best, thank you for all the help brother! :)

ZENPAI
Germany
4 months using the app
July 25, 2023

such an amazing app, and the customer service is absolutely perfect. Thanks to Kliphord for helping me out!

Life Hack Genie
3 months using the app
August 15, 2023

john paul b was really help ful and got straight to the point when i asked him and solved it in mins

RoamFeast
3 months using the app
November 30, 2023

VERY GOOD

FEETCARE
Germany
About 2 months using the app
June 28, 2023

I am impressed with this all-in-one app. It is by far the most efficient app setup I have used. So far, the features I have added are pleasantly intuitive. The tutorial videos are thoroughly helpful. Customer support is friendly and fast. I highly recommend this app.

thenamelymine
9 days using the app
July 23, 2023

Awesome app.
The apps inside are very good but what I liked the most is the suppoort.

You really don`t need any other app other than that.

You may think 30$ is expensive for an app but its really all you need so you actually can save money if you download a lot of one use app for 5-15$ each

Petzi-il
Israel
2 days using the app
July 11, 2023

I recommend. the chat is very fast. I had a little difficulty with the integration. But it was quickly resolved with the chat directly.

CapeTownTreasures
France
29 days using the app
August 6, 2023

Amazing! And their support is great! Gary helped me with solving my problems, and this app has brought a lot of revenue to my store!

Equiliva
Norway
About 2 months using the app
August 18, 2023

I saw a recommendation for Vitals app, and thoroughly love the functionalities and features.

Best of all, the live chat support has been nothing short of prompt and amazing. Whatever I enquired (however small) was handled amazingly. As a brand who focused on aesthetics + functionality, I am really happy to be using Vitals to grow the business. Thank you team!

perk by kate