Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Antihero Gallery

This app does it all.... seriously. A MUST HAVE essential for any ecom store. Not to mention the support is incredible and very response. I'd 11/5 stars if I could....

Tetra Living

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

I enjoy the Vitals integration with my theme. The Sticky Add to Cart is very useful. Also, the support is great!

Pizza Resource Center

Time spent using app About 18 hours

I launched my store 8 months ago and have been pretty overwhelmed by the options and apps out there. Finally I decided to get an audit of my store from an expert listed on Fiverr and he gave me only one app suggestion: Vitals. I read some reviews and watched some of their videos and decided to take the plunge. The monthly price is higher than most single apps, but this app does so many things I figured it would be worth it even if I only end up using a handful. I'm only two days into my 30 day free trial and I'm already very happy with the decision. The apps included are exactly as the name says, they're vital. Simple things like badges and tabs and reviews. Those are all things I'd tried other apps for but now Vitals can handle them all better. They're easy to customize and all the apps within Vitals communicate with one another, so there's no issue with apps not connecting. I ran into an issue with the tabs app and hopped on the Vital chat support first thing in the morning. The issue was fixed within five minutes! Seriously amazing support! And it turns out the issue was caused by leftover code from another tabs app I tried out months ago. This app is super cool and I do think it will pay for itself in no time. I'm only a couple days in and my store is already looking way better. I'll know for sure if I see a boost in sales but I still have 28 days left in my free trial so things are looking pretty good.

Amexly

The app works well but what really stands out is the customer support for me. This is by far the best customer support I have received from any Shopify app. My customer service agent was Andrei F. and he helped me set everything up instantly.

Casada Medical

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is insane! The support is insane! Super fast response, direct feedback and help.
Thank you thank you thank you !

Nano Brush

Location Romania

The customer support is like no other, and the speed of the website went from 20 to 60. I recommend this app with my heart

plap.store

Location Spain

I had a conflict with one of the Vitals applications caused by another app that did not properly delete the code of my theme. The people of VITALS answer me on the same day any day and providing screenshots and videos with my problem. Your attention is excellent and your product is too good to be true. 11/10

UniqueThunder

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love the App! Thank you Zeus for your amazing quick support! I highly recommend this App! I asked for a specific change to the positioning of the currency converter and was all sorted in half hour!

EXELEZ™

Location Australia

Very helpful app. Not possible to run Shopify business without vitals app. The customer support is also very helpful.

lingiadore

Location Germany

One of the greatest apps in Shopify. Definitely worth having it.. I'm having fun with visitor replays..