VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Alec Monopoly Shop

App is powerfull - support are amazing people always available 24/7. Very good app, often updated. Perfect to customize a Shopify store as it has more than 40 app in 1. Thank you helping my business.

December 5, 2019

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

Patchstrips BE

The best app every ecommerce store should get. Has so many useful things and the support team is very helpful for modifications!

December 5, 2019

It's a pleasure to read such a good review. Thank you!

Dressage Performance

By far THE best support ever from an app developer!
I had a lot of problems in my store which were all caused by other apps that left lots of code on my site causing speed issues and other clashes.
I found that the most useful part of this app was the automatic currency conversion (only one that works with Shopify's new multi-currency!) but it's a great advantage installing just this one app as installing lots of different apps causes site speed problems. Highly recommended!

December 5, 2019

We are really glad to hear your recommendation. This is boosting us on keeping up the good work!

Uligo

The app and quality of their customer service team is so fitting to their app's name- Vitals! It's named vitals for a reason, it is absolutely vital that your store has this app! A must have.

November 28, 2019

Your recommendation is much appreciated. Thank you!

Bellandy

I super love this app. It made my store more converting. You already have everything here. You won't need any other app if you already have this. Thumbs up to very responsive and helpful customer service team as well!

November 28, 2019

Thanks for your review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

pastelmylife

Prompt response by the team, they were able to fix my website issues in no time! Much thanks to Cezar!

November 28, 2019

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

RBSC

Great app, and very fast response for a custom fix by the developers. This is a must have all inclisuve app for most any store.

November 28, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review here. We hope that you will become successful with VITALS so we hope to see you around!

Nobelpfoten

Incredible Value for the price - not 100% customizable but you can suggest features AND they listen. They have a fully visible Roadmap on trello. 100% pro Devs. Support is A+ (Responded within in hours)

November 28, 2019

We always listen to the suggestions we get. This is the way we made VITALS this great. Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

Famazing Deals

All the apps that you need in one. I don't need to install many other apps which may slow down my store. Very quick response to support too. Awesome app!

November 28, 2019

Thank you! This is more than we expected. You rock!

TODOCOCO

The only app you are going to need to push your sales. Outstanding support and worth every penny. Love it!

November 28, 2019

Thank you for using VITALS! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)