Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FluxChargers®

This App IS AMAZING! Honestly, you get more than your money's worth - The Customer Service is also 10/10 (They help you with everything you need) A fella called Costin helped me - he was extremely helpful with everything I asked and done everything instantly (Some of the best customer service I have ever received online) Thank you so much Costin & to the entire Vital Team!

Till We Fade

Just starting with the app but i can already see the differences.customer service is quick to reply and solve issues!

Mama And My Plaza

This app really helps me generate sales, the support was so fast in helping me. Special shout-out to Reymond! Thank you! I recommend this app.

ThePinkprintBoutique

I used this app to interact with my customers. I want them to have an interactive experience as if they were in my brick and mortar store. I have been able to customize the colors.

miscuisine

Thank you very much! An indispensable application with a very reactive support that always answers your needs!

TaraLyons.ie

Customer service is excellent. I am in setup phase and in all fairness there is little need for customer service as it is very simple to use, the descriptions are short and snappy but spot-on, and the videos are excellent. However, I have contacted Customer Service via chat twice now and in one case it was fixed in less than a minute, and in the other case not only was the issue sorted but I also got a recommendation for an extension to my browser to assist.

doggify.eu

the total package! hits 90% of what you need in your store! :) super fast help via live chat and very cool guy :)

Virallamp™

Amazing app, full of great features which add an extra touch to the website. Also, the supports team are always helpful and reply fast, they also don't mind walking the extra mile!

Joli Chichi

A-grade support and app. First, vitals is great value for money, If I had to buy these apps separately I can multiply the current price by 10 and I keep my store fast without having unnecessary code from many apps. But most importantly, the customer support is A-GRADE. The team is just exceptionally supportive and responsive. Whatever you need they will do their best to make it happen and this is priceless.

Ser Trendy

(ENG) I have my store set up with a free theme, a mail manager and this APP and it is doing very well. There are professional people behind the team that makes up VITALS. I had some configuration problems and they helped me in everything, the truth is that I am very happy, 100% recommended. (SPA) Tengo mi tienda configurada con un tema gratuito, un gestor de correo y esta APLICACIÓN y está yendo muy bien. Hay gente profesional detrás del equipo que forma VITALS. Tuve unos problemas de configuración y me ayudaron en todo, la verdad es que estoy muy contento, 100% recomendado.