VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Gadget Deals

Excellent support provided! Requested a few customization and they did exactly as expected, thank you very much. This app is highly recommended..

KicksBox

Awesome app and great support! You can tell they have a great, professional team behind their product.

Pups Pads | Official site | Premium waterproof dog pads

the app is amazing, and most importantly the customer service team are flawless!i'll definitely be using their service for future projects

2delica

Great app with very fast support! Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lil Critters Warehouse

I absolutely love this app, it has every app you ever need all in one!! Saves so much time and makes your website fast only having one app instead of 50

UniBeem

great app! it saves me $$. I had to uninstall those paid individual apps and just kept vital. i had an issue with the theme which is conflicting with the app and their fast and superb customer service rep answered right away.

Exhibit Central

A great app with so many options in one. Jed was really helpful assisting me with a few tweaks to suit our website. This app continually strives to improve so its 100% worth the money! Thanks!

WRITTEN IN THE STARS

I started using this app today and I am blown away with the amount of built in apps this contains. I became a huge fan of this app and will use it on all my stores going forward. I learned a lot about new ways to increase the average order value and make the store look professional and branded.

Had an issue with the volume and discounts at checkout, customer service fixed it in less than 2 minutes and response was lighting quick. Totally recommend this app. 5/5

Stay Fit Indoors

Jed was super helpful in helping me with a few tweaks. He replied to me instantly and helped with all the little requests I asked for. Thank you!!

The Curious Squirrel

Great app but most important excellent customer service. Always ready to help you and super fast response.