Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Diamante Arte

The app overall is AMAZING! It is totally worth it.
If there is something you would like to add or change and you do not see the option at first glance, don't hesitate to contact them. They will fix your issue asap. Kudos to the Vitals help team!!!

dbaloostore

Great app. Maybe could be more cheaper, but its worth it i convert so much more with the 40+ in one app Vitals

FOXHOM

I contacted support for some conflicts on my store due to old installations. What incredible customer support! Really listening and available. The team has been very responsive and helpful in resolving the difficulties I faced.
Super satisfied, I recommend it 1000%.
You can feel this willingness to want to help the client, and to provide help as quickly as possible.
You feel supported in the face of problems, the feeling of trust is established from the first contact, and it's a reassuring feeling ! Sincere thanks to the whole team PS: I would have put a lot more stars if it was possible :)

DermaUniverseTM

Very practical and easy app, with a lot of tools.
Great customer service that respond quickly.
I recommend

Oh So Hearty

Great Customer Service and multiple features to to increase AOV! All in 1 app that replaced what I was previously using!

Embalm Skincare

The tech support team is seriously amazing. So quick to reply and so helpful. There is a tiny bit of room for improvement on some of the apps included, like having an option for the payment logos to be displayed in black so it better blends in with website aesthetics and I also think the Upsell/Cross sell options. Would be great if they could be displayed in the cart drawer/ajax cart instead of a cart page but I'm sure they are happy for suggestions. I do recommend this app though!

Sensationally Fabulous

love this app and the support team has been fantastic and very helpful in fixing thing up in my store I have already deleted 8 apps out of my app store my store is starting to load faster you need to get this app easy to use I wish I had found this app when I first started it would have saved me thousands of dollars get it you will not regret it

Motivation Den

Great app and support turns your free theme into a paid theme with all the features you need. Support is great for coding and helping.

Lustnouer Trends | Offizielle Seite

Fast Reply!
Very nice and friendly support! - I've been lost and "desperate" i did not hesitate to contact the VITALS+ Support and they helped me within a minute to solve my problem. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Cass Fitness

This app is great the advisor called costin was so helpful very quick responses. Im loving the app already