VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Fairy Positron

Amazing app! Customer service is incredibly fast and helpful and it is very clear that they are trying to improve constantly, they are working on new apps, they welcome feedback (and act on it!). (Unlike some other apps who also welcome feedback but just answer politely and then do nothing...) The product bundles & volume discounts are so easy to use and are perfectly integrated with their review system.

Not So Subtle Plushies

VITALs is an amazing app with tons of features all bundled together. Seriously, i thought it was too good to be true when I first found it and I've been slowly integrating and playing around with the many different tools they have to offer. What kept me coming back for more was their amazing support team! They are so quick to respond and help with any changes or issues you run into. Thank you Costin, Rey, Filip and Jed!
Yes, i've contacted them on several different occasions and they've always have gotten back to me and fixed my issue within an hour. 10/10 support, would definitely purchase again!

Viva Life Store

I recommend VITALS for sure!!!
Really great and fast support - very polite and friendly guys.
Wish all of you good luck.

Yon & Ole

Great App! It's exactly what I was looking for, what I had in my mind. For example the colorful wheel for discounts. This is simply fun and makes shopping an experience. It's the details that make the difference. And 'Vitals' is the perfect name for it!

fresh-air-attitude

Great experience with this app, very helpful !!!
The customer support team are efficient and very reactive

eqiptstore

So quick customer service reply on help message. I just asked for a custom option implementation and it was like few minutes and done. Amazing!

Ice Cool Concepts

I had a problem with my Reviews Snippet being placed wrongly on my product page due to my customized shopify theme. This was not due Vitals App fault but because of our customized theme. And Rey from customer support went out of his way to assist by placing the Review snippet where it should be for visibility to our customers. Clearly their customer support is well versed and willing to help no matter what. Awesome!

Eco Period Australia

Great support, quick response and action. They fixed a bug that wasn’t even related to their app for me because they noticed it when fixing another issue. I’ve found this handy to just have the one app for many functions.

ShinyCamellia

All what you need to raise your conversion rate in one App. Great support as well. Thank you guys !!

Edison's Workshop

This app has the functionalities of 10 or more apps. It's truly an amazing app. Within 30 days of using it, it has already created more than $2000 in additional value.