VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Crazy 4 Cats

I love the Vitals app! it has everything I need, so far I've replaced 5 apps with this one :) I also want to say the customer service is A* absolutely outstanding. I emailed them about the placement for my currency switcher and they got back to me and solved the issue with in a couple of hours. Outstanding, highly recommend.

Montfort Jewelry

While I had some trouble setting myself up, I want to thank Costin and Cezar for their unrelenting help figuring out that it was caused by CDN and caching. It's good to receive support quickly and from a team that cares. Recommended!

Retrogcase

This app saves me a lot of money and time. Everything that I need, every detail, it´s in Vitals. Best app ever, totally worth the money! I wish i knew this app before.
Plus the 30 day-free trial... Too good to be true!

Lyzaconsulting

Amazing app and even more amazing support!! I had multiple enquiries and problems, I contacted them and they always answered promptly and they kindly provided solutions. Super recommended!

mydailyhomeworkout

all in one app really good quality price and really good support to help you during you design your site and stuff

biocontact

Its a really good app with great support chat. I like how Vladimir is always there to help me :) I think its one of the best all-in-one apps.

TheWiseCam

Awesome customer service, resolved my problem in few minutes. Recommend at least trying the free trial.

Bhoomi

Just started using the application. I asked for help in figuring out the setup for one of the applications and received excellent and prompt customer service to help me out. Excited to use the app!!

Union Global

I just installed this app as recommended by my friend for applying Tier Discount. The Help Desk is very helpful and efficient to provide me with all the possible solutions and proactive suggestions. I feel at ease with all the assistance and will be using it more often in future. Trust the app will be enhanced from time to time to ensure customers could work at ease by themselves too. 24 hrs services will be appreciated

h2o purify

amazing app , a lot off services in one place , it made my experience better with my first Shopify store , also they have a fast respond support team . highly recommended