VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1901 - 1910 of 2549 reviews

My Dog Flower

Super huge assortment of apps available, really easy to navigate dashboard. I emailed support for a custom request (additional padding/spacing around shipping information box), and within a couple of hours of sending that initial email, Vladimir had made the customization and it was working on my site. Great collection of apps, great customer support!

ETUIS New York

Vladimir was not only super helpful in explaining some functions of the Vitals app, but also took the time to do a little mini-audit of my shop and make suggestions to increase conversions. A+++ service with this guy! - Jordan T. Owner @ ETUISNY.COM

- UPDATE: Costin, is a pro too! Costin helped me update my SEO-Alt-Tags and answered my many questions. These guys are great when it comes to customer service ya'll!

Wiella

I'm on the trail, and I just have to say this app is amazing! and the support is beyond awesome! I needed help setting somethings up and Vladamir helped me out within minutes!!

New Age Classics

This app is by far the best one I have used on Shopify! It saves you an insane amount of time and is perfect for marketing in so many ways. The developers are extremely helpful, with quick contact and seem to be able to adhere to any request you have. Although the price for the app is more expensive than most it is well worth it! In fact, I'd say its underpriced!

Iconic FitNest

I just started using this App. This App has all options you need for your website. it's all in one..i had issue with installing badge i got help through chat and it was resolved instantly. so far great experience.

The pack.

this app really does live up to its name, fantastic setup and fast help when needed couldn't be happier

Big Shop World

Amazing, Very complete and many more applications are coming. Very happy with the customer service as well :)

Momfy Store

I love this app, not only because you have everything in just one app, but also because the customer's support is great and they answer so quickly helping you with your store.

I definitely recommend 100% this app.

Copozz

Amazing app saves you money with super functionality. The supporter is very responsive to my problems. Highly recommended.

SafetyFirst.sg

Amazing, after i downloaded this app it feels like there no need for me to add on 20+ over apps and find the right one. for 30$ a month id say its a bang! best part is that they are still keep adding on features. I just hope the team behind this doesn't get greedy like the rest and start marking up their price because the best selling point for this is its super cheap!+reliable+easy to use interface+good cs