Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1901 - 1910 of 4241 reviews

Cloudwhiff

Location Singapore

I just started using the app. After few times, the chat box icon couldn’t change Color. Contacted support team. Reymond & John were very responsive, patient & helpful. Wonderful!

PawPawTales

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good. I just started using the app, lots of good features, and I see they update all the time... cant wait to see whats coming up next

Electrik-Bikes

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me with preorders and to protect the content on my website. It works very well and the support team is very responsive. Thanks.

Planeta vegeta

Location Spain

Nice and complete app! I find a very usable aplication and I increase my leads in my online store! thanks

DATAVENDAS

Location Brazil

Estou completamente satisfeito com o app, seu eu pudesse da 10 eu daria, atendimento nota, vou começar a economizar muito !

Dealjas

Location Ireland

This app is outstanding, there are so many apps in one. I used to replace several separate apps that were costing me a lot more than this one does, plus Vitals also has many other features within it that I did not have before, so the value is excellent. All the apps I've used so far work really well and are easy to configure, and if you get stuck they have plenty of videos and documentation to help. However, the best thing of all is their support, it is without a doubt the best I've ever come across for any app. I had one issue, they replied to me instantly and the issue was fixed within 30 seconds. I was amazed! Highly recommend this app to anyone

mommenti

Great app with so many features to help engaged your web site.
easy to use.
They have great support - very fast and professional.
would definitely recommend this app.

Fluffdreamz

Location Switzerland

I love this app the customer support is great and it has most apps that I need for my Ecom store. Customer support is always helpful. if you need an app that has many useful apps already integrated then this is a great option.

Nymock

Shiela Ann was very helpful with all of my edits I needed done. The value of this App is incredible!

Mel's Gift Corner

I ran into a problem and support helped me set up my store straight away, best customer service ever. And also, great apps!