Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1901 - 1910 of 2984 reviews

GiGNet Store You’ll Find It Here!

very powerful app on Shopify, great app and great support, a lot of features, easy to use. Recommended. Just try for a few days. hope it can help to boost my sales.

A Well Run Life

The app paid for the first 4 months of its cost in the first 4 days. Equally important, the customer service is outstanding - TRULY outstanding. Fast, friendly and expert. I have had a great number of apps - and this is far and away the most useful one to date.

bellasante

the most useful app on shopify, great apps and great support 100/100 stars, so many features and easy to use

Zayra Mo

Best customer service EVER! I've been worked with so many apps that this is the FIRST TIME I been surprise how GREAT and FAST is the customer service communications. Besides the ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES THIS APP HAVE TO CREATE A WEBSITE TO SELL!

KoalaMountain

Costin is a helpful customer support.
Vitals 40 gives me everything I need. Recommend to all people.

Pampered Puppy Pro

A couple of things.

1) The Support for this app is TOP NOTCH!

I signed up for the free trial yesterday. I imported my product reviews to my product page and everything worked perfectly.

I had the featured product on the homepage and I noticed that the stars were not in the right place. It was getting late so I shot off a quick email before going to bed. When I looked at my site in the morning the change was already done.

These guys don't care if you are on a free trial or not. I could just be a tyre kicker for all they know. A customer is a customer.

2) People may have noticed that the FB pixel installation has changed these past weeks and now Shopify have partnered with FB , forcing you to install a FB app to integrate the pixel. I don't mind FB stealing all my personal info, but I draw the line at giving them complete access to my Shopify Information!!!

Sure I could install it manually, but if I was a tech guy I'd have fixed the review star placement problem myself.

Guess what? I can install the pixel on my store with the Vitals app!

I haven't explored all the features yet. But this app replaces maybe 5 others i'd have to install separately.

The Devs go the extra mile to make sure that I'm happy and stuff works.

So this is obviously the kind of outfit I want to partner with. And you should too.

Mark

VIEC

I gave Vitals 5 stars not only because of it's a GOOD app but also the service and support that I've experienced from people working there to create such the app like Vitals. Thank you for all that. I may have more questions and may have more supports in the future when using your app. But I'm sure, I can always count on you.

Tooney Pet

Fantastic app with pretty much everything you need for your store! The customer service is 10/10, super responsive, and extremely helpful!

UnwellWear

Amazing customer service! I wanted to change some styling and design stuff and they responded quickly and were able to fix it with no issue. Recommended !

BlickBee

Awesome service, I wanted to tweak some cosmetic stuff in one of the app, and got it done instantly with customer support