VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1921 - 1930 of 2748 reviews

shopbury

Great app but even greater their customer service and support. Vitals has the fastest support ever you get your questions answered instantly on their chat. they will even do the things that are out of their support like some code edits and stuff. If you have Vitals you pretty much don't need any other app on your store other some obvious ones. Highly recommend to get it. insane value packed app.

GalaxyCloud

Oh my goodness this app is so fire!! Literally everything you need for your shopify store in ONE app. I have insane respect and love to the developers!! You guys are legends

CustomFam

Great service! Love the support! I had an issue and they fixed it in 5 minutes. I also like the fact that they have a one-stop shop for apps.

FANCE Apparel

This apps does everything you need for only $29. Easily one of the essentials you need when building a store. Customer support team cannot get any better, answers most of my queries within 10 minutes max. They definitely deserved to be one of the top shopify app.

yamiyoga

All the fundamentals you need for your store in one app, I really recommend it. Cookies bar, scarcity banners, reviews and many more features...

elenaclaire

Excellent app offering a variety of very helpful ways to improve sales. Best of all the customer service is incredible

Bodyshine

Amazing app, amazing support and amazing communication. I highly recommend this very powerful app..!

graterkitchen

Allow me to make this super clear. This app is next level.
I'm the sort of tight ass that avoids paying for anything and everything. I must have gone through at least 5 different apps working my way up from Free to Paid slowly increasing with each trial. Nothing worked, and I just kept deleting.
This app did the job.
For someone who doesn't like to pay, this app is worth every penny, and I'm not even using 1/10th of it.
Support team, wow. Saved my skin in a matter of minutes.
Thanks team. Love ya work.

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

I'm new to Shopify and therefore everything is a new discovery for me. But one thing I can tell you right now is this application with all its functions not to mention the most incredible support team is well worth every penny. Best app on Shopify. Thank you!

Ivismile

One of the best app on Shopify to get. Lots of apps included in one app which is great for saving multiple apps cost. Moreover, they are including more features every now and then.
Super great support team!