Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1921 - 1930 of 3237 reviews

CableCARD

I was a bit skeptical about this app at first because I have heard how a lot of people love it and how a lot of people think that there is a better app out there for each app Vitals has. While it may be true that for some of Vitals' apps you can find a better version of it through a completely different app outside of vitals, this doesn't apply to all of Vitals' apps in my experience. Also, you get the benefit of saving money by having several apps in one and Vitals is constantly working on improving each of their apps so sooner or later all their apps can outperform any other app out there. First of all, the support team is the best I have ever experienced and I have worked with atleast 20 support teams from other apps in Shopify. Also, they were so willing to custom code many things I wanted out of their apps. Also, my favorite app they have is the product bundles app because it offers a feature that is not offered in any other product bundle app I could find. It has the feature to upsell the complimentary product of the product bundle in the cart page. This is a game-changer and honestly is worth the complete $29.99 just for this one app even though they have almost 50. I would definitely recommend Vitals if you are starting out and want to be cost-effective or even for those that have been in the ecomm business for a while and open to find an app that would really help you.

wolfstorms

Since I found this application I was surprised with the amount of functions that can give a page for so little money. Best of all, it receives updates every few months and the user support is excellent. Very happy with Vitals.

thriftc.com

I used VITALS for Bundles and Volume Discounts. The setup is straight forward. As a new user, I get stuck quite a bit, Customer Support has made it easy for me to proceed. A very efficient team! Great to have them on my eCommerce journey.

November 6, 2020

We are incredibly happy and humbled to hear that you consider VITALS your partner in your e-Commerce journey and we are proud to bring value to your business!

We are here to offer support at any time, whenever you need it - you can find us 24/7 over email and Live Chat! :)

wulffbeltton.no

Great app with a lot of features and good and fast support! The best thing is that we have many apps combined in one and it does not slow down the site too much.

The Brew Company

It just works - after we went through a dozen of various apps. This one just works, and it works really well. Thank you!

Wanderlustella

Good app with a lot of different functions and the support team is very responsive when I had questions. Highly recommended!

gograndmom

Great app, it replaces dozens of other apps. It makes my store faster than the others. Incredible quality for this price!

Samoel Jewelry

Love this app. the customer service is on point. & the apps inside the app is very helpful. love from Samoel Jewelry

createvin

I don't usually write reviews. but Vitals Team is so so special. The guys are so honest & reactive. if the app doesn't hold the function you want they can customize it for you as quickly as possible. I found many options I'm looking for in Vitals App. all-in-one I mean ALL. you will not ever need to install other apps. thank you guys for a great job. Highly recommended!

Alex's Household