Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1931 - 1940 of 3229 reviews

Stylemykid.com

This is a great app, which add so many options you typically have to pay for. The customer support is also first class, very quick and extremely helpful in patiently resolving any issues you may have.

TheWatchFrance

the customer service is just awesome, even if i'm on my free trial!!!! thanks Costin :)) they solved my problems fastly so thx :)

All-Fraser

I have been using this app for a while now and I can say this app is the best all-in-one that you will need for your store. I love the simplicity, the support, and also how every just works. I highly recommend this to anyone that runs a Shopify store.

Tali & Loz

Great features, support is very fast and great as well! It has loads of various apps which you can implement as well as customize to a certain extend.

Nillux Romania

best app! it helps a lot having all the apps you need in one place! also the support team is very pfofessional and always there to help!
I really recomment it!

La Muse

Amazing app. It's an all in 1 app. The best part is that they offer great service. Quick support. Really liked it.

Jane deal

Great support and many useful apps.Anyone use Shopify should use this app. Hope you guys keep making this app better so I can use more of it.

Blackstonelabs Nordic

TIP TOP ! Very helpful creating bundles and, Costin was great help. So far Vitals is great we will be using it more

Fulle Box

I use this app for many instore add ons. it works well and allows the store to function at high speed. It would be great if more could be added, however, I am thankful for how it is now.

I.ADM.U

A good application, you can really take it at the very initial stage, the support is actually very useful and it is very convenient that there is a chat with them inside, I recommend, Costin is an excellent helper, thank you!