Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1891 - 1900 of 3221 reviews

Storzia

Lots of apps in one download with great backend support! Would certainly recommend this for everyone.

EverLuckyHome

Alles Bestens... Hilft gut bei den Kommentaren und bei der Bündel Erstellung kurzum nimmt einen Haufen Arbeit ab.

_sheu.r

Ever since I was introduced to this app, I felt relieved because there are so many useful features that would help someone who is just starting out on Shopify! Plus, Vitals team members are so quick with their responses via the chat and help centre, which is truly amazing! A1 on efficiency and urgency. I highly recommend new e-commerce entrepreneurs to subscribe to this app. Worth every cent!

sunpolor

This plugin is really easy to use, and the customer service helped me solve many problems. I have three shops, all of which have this plug-in installed!!! Also recommended to my friends who do shopify. The trial period is also very long. The 30-day trial period is enough for me to experience. Give five stars hahaha! ! I am very satisfied! ! !!!

Massiveshoess

Great customer service. They reply to me really fast.
And solves my questions very quick
Nice job. Powerful app

Glow Some

I love this app it helped me a lot in everything and make it easy and the support team is very helpful (:

Our Treasure Boutique

Vitals encapsulates so much value that I doubt that any store won't find it useful and paying off.
Best customer support in the biz, they answer within an hour tops (usually minutes honestly)
Highly recommend.

Cheeze

Very useful I love this app ! they provide a great support and are very reactive. I haven't explore all the features yet but it sounds very complete !

The Chic Lane

Top tier customer service - always quick to get back and help out with any changes. Big help in getting my feet wet - thank you!

Furly Curly

This is by far the best app on shopify. It has tons of amazing features and saves me from paying for individual apps.