Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Thegalatrends

me gusta mucho porque tiene todo lo que busco sobre como mejorar mi pagina web y sirve mucho de ayuda descargarla

Homecare76

I haven't tried the app yet. I contacted the customer servce for assistance et they're very supportive. If the app is as good as the customer service, I think I'll give it an A+.

VIP Luxury Hair Care

One of the few apps that really does what it says it does, flawlessly. And the 24hr customer support is extremely helpful for late night store-tweakers such as myself.

MAADstyles

There is so much functionality and features offered by this app, I can't even begin to explain them. But what I will say is that I'm using quite a lot of them, so it's one of the best value apps around. And the customer service is top notch. I know everyone says that in a review, but it really is. See for yourself.

Teach Pray Love Brand

This app is AMAZING! Look no further! I initially added this app because of its "All-in-One" features but the customer service is what takes the cake. Black Friday is a busy day for sellers and I had a couple of questions that I needed answered quickly. Boy, did they deliver! Costin was so awesome and very efficient in solving any concerns that I had. I am LOVING Vitals!!

4D Pocket Mart

Needed some assistance for aligning the apps, contacted them via the live chat and the staff assisted me almost immediately! Very glad of their service, awesome!

PenSachi

Amazing app with many useful tools.
Wonderful customer service.
Thank you for bringing this amazing app to us!!!
Keep it up guys!

Jaded Duchess High Life

This app is amazing! and customer service is superb! Filip took the time and assist how the features work. when I felt frustrated and wanted to give up he gave great presentation and explanation how i show work the feature to get the results i needed. Great app and customer service! This is a great app for sure!

The Home One

The best shopify app you can spend money on, hands down. Not only do you get apps for almost everything you can think of but the support is one of the best you'll encounter. Can't recommend this app enough

Thankify - Fun, Innovative, Practical Products

This is a must-have app for every Shopify store. It has many well-built marketing apps that not only make your site more credible, but also maximize your digital ads spend.