Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 6, 2021

The App is so comprehensive and easy to use, not to mention that the support team is super responsive. Simply great!

Morus Innovation
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 26 days
July 6, 2021

Great app, Great value, Amazing Support. Support goes above and beyond to help resolve the issues we have.

k9culture
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 5, 2021

Great support. Every time I had any issues using this app, the support team resolves them straightaway. Awesome App. Michael was so helpful this time!

Alysrom
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 5, 2021

I just added this app to my store! I love that it has alot of functionality all in one! There was a bit of back-and-forth needed with support to get everything positioned and working correctly but the support team was very quick to respond and very helpful! Definitely recommend this app!

Z & Joxa Co.
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
July 5, 2021

I've downloaded a ton of apps from SEO, to automations, etc... and this single App is by far(!) the easiest, and contains dozens of capabilities, each of which would be a single, separate App you'd have to download/pay for. Definitely the most valuable, productive App I have connected to my store!

Gentlemen’s Defense
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 5, 2021

The best that can be presented in its kind! I definitely recommend it for use. Support will solve your problem in a few minutes)

FUNNY FRIEND™️
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 5, 2021

Been using the app for about 2 months now. It is very easy to use, no need to add any sort of code. Just activate each app and that's it. I highly recommend it!
The support is also very efficient and answered my questions in a matter of minutes (even in the middle of the night)!

Closiist
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 5, 2021

We love Vitals, we are happy to work with quick customer service. We prefer this app because it is all in one

Babywik™
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 5, 2021

Awesome App! Has all the tools needed for your shopify store. Thank you ! Also, Great customer service!

The Ergonomic Nest
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 4, 2021

I love this app so much! It's so easy to use, flexible and customisable to suit my theme! Customer support is fantastic as well, especially Costin, Leony and Andrei!

Ready Player