Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Virallamp™

Amazing app, full of great features which add an extra touch to the website. Also, the supports team are always helpful and reply fast, they also don't mind walking the extra mile!

Joli Chichi

A-grade support and app. First, vitals is great value for money, If I had to buy these apps separately I can multiply the current price by 10 and I keep my store fast without having unnecessary code from many apps. But most importantly, the customer support is A-GRADE. The team is just exceptionally supportive and responsive. Whatever you need they will do their best to make it happen and this is priceless.

Ser Trendy

(ENG) I have my store set up with a free theme, a mail manager and this APP and it is doing very well. There are professional people behind the team that makes up VITALS. I had some configuration problems and they helped me in everything, the truth is that I am very happy, 100% recommended. (SPA) Tengo mi tienda configurada con un tema gratuito, un gestor de correo y esta APLICACIÓN y está yendo muy bien. Hay gente profesional detrás del equipo que forma VITALS. Tuve unos problemas de configuración y me ayudaron en todo, la verdad es que estoy muy contento, 100% recomendado.

bayershops

I started it today and already enjoying it! Exploring it and hope it would be a good start for my drop shipping journey. Free 3 months trial would help me during this COVID19 time.

NatterNibbles

Brilliant app, I use it for all my stores. It doesn't slow your store down and the customer service agents are extremely helpful.

perfektesales

It work very good, the support team is super fast. Have everything you need for a good online store.

Vinroe Boutique

Very useful app and the support is perfect ! We have a lot of choice: many apps in just one. It is also easy to use !

yoyomahalo

awesome! using this for my second shopify store already. not to mention, the customer service is top-notch!

Corcho Moda

Muy profesionales y atentos, he tenido un par de problemas y me han ayudado al momento. Estoy muy agradecido

Shoprechaun

This app is the best app on the Shopify app store. I'm using a lot of the app in it and their customer support is amazing!