VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1811 - 1820 of 2009 reviews

1 Great Find

Does most everything you need for your shopify store in 1 app. Very easy to use and the developers are very fast if you need help!

Clozet Queenz

I use the Vitals app in place of many apps. It is fairly easy to use and install and reasonably priced. I think the layout of the website could be better. Everything seems cluttered. Also, they need visuals such as videos, guides or simulation of each app. I don't like the fact that when I add text it does not match my website's text. The team is receptive to customer feedback and customer service is amazing and quick.

PearFlow

An absolute "must-have" app for your shopify store. Not only does it save on costs, the individual features and apps all seamlessly blend in together without any code installation or stuff like that.

Sometimes I want to customize the appearance of a feature (for example, the sizing of the sticky atc button). The customer support is super quick and reliable to help me fix this. They've always given me a good solution.

A++++

HappyShapes

This app has everything we need it's incredible how easy it is to use it and how it just changes completely the game !

Shopee365

Still gonna use it, but overall, I am already pretty satisfied with this app. Loads fast, last year there were times people message me directly because my site loads so slow, turns out some leftover scripts f*ck things up on my end.

The vitals works together really well. I could give these 7 stars. Saved me $$$$ not needing to install another app

West Star Store

Really good app or 40+ apps in one app what makes it just good =). We use already +20 of those so we recommend this app.

Sports Plaza

TOP, everybody should need this. THis is a game changer. Forget the other apps. This pne does it all

Raevens Tree

Incredible app! I'm relieved that I stumbled on this app, while setting up my first store, because i was having so many issues with other apps. This app has mostly everything I need. Its very easy to use and understand and made for the customer. It has also saved me tons of money.

xureshop

This app has a lot of nice features, but some major features I wish were implemented differently (specifics below).

1. For the Volume Discounts app, I noticed that during "Checkout" the products that are NOT supposed to be discounted gets discounted at "Checkout". The total discount at the summary is correct though since the discount gets adjusted to all the products in the "Checkout", but this means that those products that should be discounted will reflect a wrong discount. This is confusing to the customer and will add another friction for the customer to purchase.

2. For the sticky Add to Cart bar, the variant chosen in the page would not update the variant in the sticky ATC bar. Both should sync up if changing the other.

3. The Frequently Bought Together, the app looks weird on mobile if the offer is set for 3 products. For 2 products, it looks good.

I set this review to 2 stars since these major features that I care most are not working as better as the other established apps.

Update as of 4/21/2019, I'm improving my rating to 4 since they tried to work on the last 2 issues I found. Thanks

ushouldshop

It works perfectly, it would be so nice if the wheel of fortune would let the customer connect via Facebook.

Had only 1 problem, sometimes it causes pixel double fire which is annoying.

Other than that it is a steal of an app!