VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

2001 - 2010 of 2176 reviews

WigsOs

Great application! Best for web store. All necessary applications in one application. Thank you Vitals

BestButtonShop

This is a must-have app for any e-commerce business! It would take 15 or 20 other apps to equal the power provided by Vitals! This app is the real deal!!!!!

Bijoux Medusa

GRREAT apps great support, very responsive and easy to use ! Glad I found this apps ! Thanks a lot !

Kitchen Cooking Utensils

Excellent application! Best for web store. All necessary applications in one application. Not need download many applications

TheHijabStore.com

This is the best app on Shopify. This is a must-have for your new store! It is an all and one package worth well over $150 a month. What a great deal!

Boston Pet Products®

Great app. Very useful. Well worth the money so far with the many features it offers. What else can I say?

Savage Daffodil

The most important part of any app (in my opinion) is the support staff. My experience with them was amazing. Getting this app is a good idea!

DIZYRD

This is my first ever review on an app. This is by far the best app on Shopify. It is literally 40+ apps for 29.99 YOU CAN NOT BEAT THAT!

whipify

Nothing bad to say about this app! As long as they keep adding features & keep the price the same... it will always be my no1 favourite app! I recommend this for everyone with a store.

MARNIN

Superb support, I'm super thankful to Mihai and the team for helping me fine-tune their apps to our store. Excellent dashboard and easy to use apps that load quickly and don't mess up our shop. Thanks, guys. Can't beat this price.