Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Vitals
December 23, 2021

Vitals offers so many apps within one platform, and the experience of installing and modifying them was very smooth. Definitely a great way to not just do what you need, but do things you didn’t know you needed! Great support too!

UX Kits
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 23, 2021

Just installed the APP and checked tutorial to know how to set up. The support is very instant and helpful. Michael J. is patient and thoughtful by making easy example if there is too much to understand. We wish Vitals will help store to boost sales! Thank you! :)

Paper Shoot Spain
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 22, 2021

I installed this app a few days ago. I was hesitant to do so because it's more expensive than many of my apps at $29.99USD which is approx $42 Australian a month but I've been able to delete most of my apps because Vital can replace them all so I'm saving heaps of money and much easier to maintain everything in 1 app. Easy to use with many tutorial videos 100% recommend them

Askels
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 21, 2021

Very Good App. Included Apps look clean and give several customizable options. User interface is easy to adopt. Customer support is very responsive and will diligently help you through issues. I recommend!

Stock n' Stuff
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 21, 2021

The support team has been very responsive to support requests. The only issue is that the app overrides the discount codes added previously. Hopefully, this should be solved after our upgrade to Shopify Plus.

dev-youthandearth