Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

2021 - 2030 of 3361 reviews

Adore Good

Great Service, I love it! Very professional and fast! I would use Vitals on every shop I have. It has everything you need

Kiddodo

An all in one app! perfect for product reviews, create bundles or volume discounts, chat, pop-ups, etc...! great app! Need to have it!
And the support is very reactive!

Cave mall

great team, great support and very useful apps. they helped me converting more and it contains most of the apps a successful shop needs

paulrains

Homesmil

I like it.It help me more.I think everyone should add this APP.I like it.It help me more.I think everyone should add this APP.

KitchenVivva

They provide 24/7 exceptionally good and prompt customer support! I am very satisfied with this app! It is worth every penny!

Calm Buddhi

so far so good. online support is fast and effective to resolve a minor aesthetic issue. I like the dashboard and the way the apps work together. would like more options with the bundling (have put a feature request in) and looking forward to see what gets added next. happy with this app.

Superstition Harley-Davidson

Seriously the best all in 1 app. This one has everything I could want & more in it for a great price

PainRelify

I truly cannot believe I only now got to know about the existence of VITALS! This is the only app you will ever need to successfully run your store.
From trust badges to a currency converter, sticky add to cart, and what not!
And to top it all, the support is instantaneous, much appreciated.

Vraiment-chat

Super application with so many features ! I use only a few of them and they work beautifully. The team is great and so responsive. Plus they work fast. Don't hesitate to share your issues or idea.