Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

2041 - 2050 of 3791 reviews

Fabumonious

I just started using the app, but it seems to be amazing. I can't wait to discover all its features

LUXE IN CASE

I really love Vitals. So easy to use and nice looking on my websites.thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mirajul Nuntii

This app is amazing !! includes all the application features you. If you have any problem what so ever they do their best to try and help...

kayabum

Excellent app with great customer service. Shiela Ann was truly helpful and supportive and prompt in her replies

4leggedpets

Fantastic app, with a lot of fantastic apps. Very useful, helpful and everytime I contact support, there is just kind and help. This support is one of the best I´ve ever met. I recommend it, because it worth that price!

Pet Adore

Apps is great and customer service support is amazing. Lots of feature help increase conversation rate strongly recommend.

Leonardo Leone

Great app with all the functionalities needed to run a successful store plus their support is the best. They are very competent and super helpful

magiccomb

best support in the world. they help me so quick everytime i have a problem with something related to this app!

DJTechDirect

The app options are really well laid out and easy to set up and place on the store to suit. The support with pretty much instant and exceptional.

BigStoreHero

1000% RECOMMENDED! Huge shoutout to the support team at Vitals, for readily assisting me with all the tweaks I need, to ensure my website looks optimized! The apps are so incredibly useful and easy to install; they even have video tutorials if you need help. Otherwise, the support team is just one email away :) THANK YOU VITALS TEAM!!!