Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

KoalaMountain

Costin is a helpful customer support.
Vitals 40 gives me everything I need. Recommend to all people.

Pampered Puppy Pro

A couple of things.

1) The Support for this app is TOP NOTCH!

I signed up for the free trial yesterday. I imported my product reviews to my product page and everything worked perfectly.

I had the featured product on the homepage and I noticed that the stars were not in the right place. It was getting late so I shot off a quick email before going to bed. When I looked at my site in the morning the change was already done.

These guys don't care if you are on a free trial or not. I could just be a tyre kicker for all they know. A customer is a customer.

2) People may have noticed that the FB pixel installation has changed these past weeks and now Shopify have partnered with FB , forcing you to install a FB app to integrate the pixel. I don't mind FB stealing all my personal info, but I draw the line at giving them complete access to my Shopify Information!!!

Sure I could install it manually, but if I was a tech guy I'd have fixed the review star placement problem myself.

Guess what? I can install the pixel on my store with the Vitals app!

I haven't explored all the features yet. But this app replaces maybe 5 others i'd have to install separately.

The Devs go the extra mile to make sure that I'm happy and stuff works.

So this is obviously the kind of outfit I want to partner with. And you should too.

Mark

VIEC

I gave Vitals 5 stars not only because of it's a GOOD app but also the service and support that I've experienced from people working there to create such the app like Vitals. Thank you for all that. I may have more questions and may have more supports in the future when using your app. But I'm sure, I can always count on you.

Tooney Pet

Fantastic app with pretty much everything you need for your store! The customer service is 10/10, super responsive, and extremely helpful!

UnwellWear

Amazing customer service! I wanted to change some styling and design stuff and they responded quickly and were able to fix it with no issue. Recommended !

BlickBee

Awesome service, I wanted to tweak some cosmetic stuff in one of the app, and got it done instantly with customer support

Wonder Dream®

The support team is very fast and enthusiastic. Solve problems quickly. A person who seldom rates me will give 5 * for your service.

Accent Collection

The customer service is blazing fast and always spot on. In past few days that i've installed the app, have requested few changes/tweaks and have been very satisfied with response and fixes. Highly recommended!!

Mi Kaizen

Best app ever. The only one I need.. No doubts all the successful businesses out there use it. It has all you need in one app and has a great team that supports you if you have any problem!!

Freedom Fit Headphones

Seriously the best app every. This is the only app I use now. Much faster load time with out multiple apps the and the customer service is amazing.