Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Wabi Sabi Aesthetic

Great customer service. They get back to you really quick. So many apps in one, really helpful to have everything in one place.

Get-MeFit

Amazing customer support. Needed a change for a function and in less then 24-hr they fixed it and even sent me a screen recording of the change. Highly recommend

AJB Trading

not only saves you many apps and charges, but they also have a 24/7 good support team. you just need to send an email with your problem and they will fix it to you

SoCal Health

Loving this app! It's perfect for everything I need and the customer support is top notch! They reply quickly and very friendly....no matter how many times I've emailed them, and it's been a lot! It's not the app...it's me! Can't wait to see increase revenue because of VITALS!

Snatchshoppe

The customer service is excellent, quick reply and resolved the font setting that I requested in just few minutes..

Clinical Sleep Solutions

With this app I have been able to speed my store up by cutting the number of apps on my store in half improve my website experience and boost conversions. Not only that the customer service team is amazing very helpful and lightning-fast. Worth every penny

swaggydrinks

Okay, I don't usually write reviews but I just had to because of their excellent customer service.

I'm currently on the free trial because I just started my store a week ago. I couldn't get discounts to apply to my products, and sent an email to their support team.

Rey - who works for VITALS - got back to me so fucking fast and spent like 15-20 minutes helping me resolve my issue. Turns out it was some BS leftover piece of code from another app that I'd used previously, that was fucking with my discounts.

Would never have fixed the prob myself. Great customer service, VITALS.

Fabullure

Amazing app. Their customer service is phenomenal. I do get stuck on some of the settings, but Rey from their customer service had helped me out a lot again and again! Thank you! I definitely recommended this app!

Trash Planet

I've been looking at ways to speed up our store's loading page to reduce bounce rate and after researching online I found out about VITALS. We're pretty light on apps but we went through a stage of downloading some and deleting them, which caused code to be leftover on our theme. Costin from support was really helpful and offered to take a look through our theme and they removed a bunch of code that was slowing down our store. PS their support is 24/7! It's Saturday at 11pm and they're online :)

Anyway - we have already lowered our speed pretty significantly - a few seconds - as it's not loading data from loads of different apps around the world and we're going to keep working on reducing this by adding more apps solely from VITALS as we remove old ones :)

I'm hoping as a result, our conversion rate will increase with our bounce rate reducing :)

Again - another big shout out to Costin who was really helpful with support. They were able to quickly and politely change things to suit our brand easily - even the fussiest of things they were down to do as I'm a bit of a perfectionist with the layout ha :)

Cheers guys!

AirSerenity

Stop searching, all you need in your Shopify store is in this app, VITALS is perfect, Easy to contact them, they answer your questions and help you very much, they listen to your suggestions. (Special thanks to Costin)