Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

The BabyPorter™

Awesome app and awesome support! These apps are all you need, no need to download countless apps. Can't ask for more!

July 6, 2020

Thank you! We're really happy that you've been enjoying every aspect that VITALS has to offer. We're always ready to help and we're quick to do so :)

Misfit Culture Club

This is a great app that every Shopify business should have! There are so many functions within this app, that I have greatly reduced the number of apps that I would normally have to sign up for. In addition to this, the staff is AMAZING! I have run into a few snafoos trying to implement some of the features, and they were able to fix the issues. They were not only knowledgeable, quick to respond, professional, and thorough, but they were genuinely pleasant to work with. They definitely deserve my five stars!

July 6, 2020

We're really humbled by such amazing feedback! We're proud of the work we do and the support we offer, and seeing happy customers such as yourself is what makes us love what we're doing so much :)

Durpals Limited

The best customer service ever! I've never seen so effective, fast & friendly customer service! If you have an issue with the app itself (barely happening) the customer service will solve it in minutes no matter in which time you contact them. Love the apps - Saves a lot of money and all of the apps are 100% effective. The choices this app gives are unlimited. Would like to give more than 5 stars. Keep up with the good job guys!

July 6, 2020

One of the best reviews we've ever received, and we're thankful for the honest feedback and kind words. We're truly dedicated to offering the best Customer Support service possible :)

PetMagic

Good range of apps that are sure to save you a lot of $$ with great customer support who are available 24/7!

July 6, 2020

Sweet and to the point - thank you for the amazing feedback!

Arctic Iron

Best app on shopify. Not that many people know about it. really fast replying customer service. Customer service feels like a part of my team and help fix anything when I update my theme. 30-35% of my sales are assisted by vitals. Must have app, pays for itself! Shoutout to Shiela A for being such an amazing help!

July 6, 2020

Honest and enthusiastic feedback like this is always awesome to read! We're dedicated to offering excellent services, day and night, 24/7

Elohim Sportwear Vietnam

I need their support, and they did it very quick and very friendly. I'm very satisfied, very good customer service. Thank you

July 6, 2020

We sure are proud of our Customer Support team and we think that keeping our customers happy and offering support as quickly as possible is the most important thing!

My Fond Pets

These guys are the best in everything, the App is value for money and their customer services are incomparable, they are always there to help. Thank you and keep the good work. *****

July 6, 2020

This kind of feedback is what makes us love what we do so much and what drives our Customer Support team to offer such excellent services - thank you!

The Flawless Brush

These guys are D-1 man. Customer service fast af and they help you 24/7. Best app hands down, you need this for every store.

July 6, 2020

We're genuinely happy that you've had such an amazing experience with both the VITALS app and our Customer Support service which we're truly proud of :)

Zandai

I had to change places on the product page of one of the applications and in configuration it was not possible, when writing an email they quickly changed it for me.

July 6, 2020

We're happy to hear that you reached out to us when you needed help! We're always happy to help and answer any questions and we're on 24/7 support

The Cola Club

It's a damn good app and a must-have if you want a well uniformed high converting store, Highly recommend!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for the amazing feedback! VITALS is an all-in-one solution for any Shopify store, and we're always here to help make sure it's a great fit for any theme or design :)