Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Microcked

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cley Celebrations

UPDATE 10th Sept 2020- This app has assisted 30% of my sales since I installed it.. This app is awesome, you'll be doing yourself a disservice by not adding it to your store.

Okay so I will start by saying, I am still in the trial period of this app and I can't say that it has increased my revenue (yet) but what I can say is the UX of this App is second to none, it is smoooth and looks good. Also the customer service is FANTASTIC, I messaged at 9pm(ish) via the IM and I got a response straight away.. I had two issues and they were resolved in minutes. Thank you Costin for helping me.

This app has blown all the other apps out of the window, I am now one of the converted..lol

Mr. OctoPlush

I used this app & everything works great. Customer service is prompt & helpful, totally won my heart.

Softness of Season

Very powerful with a super cost/benefit ratio !! This is the ideal application to optimize your store with no need to install several costly applications. I defenetly recommend, especially thanks to the Client Support team which is very reactive and helpful

SmartNeck

Perfect for many use, i like a lot the review app, easy & simple and also the product volume upsell, it is designed really great! This app will help you save a lot of money in other app and make your website loading faster than have 10/20 apps for different things.

Deskmade

Awesome app, even better support! So useful having all the important apps available in one place. Highly recommend!

My Wonder Baby

Best apps! It makes my website construction easier. The bundle apps also helps me to boost my sales. Strongly recommended!

Travel Gadgets

I don't usually leave reviews, but this App and its Customer Service deserve it. If I could, I would give them more than 5 stars!

It is a very good app, and serves to unify and replace many others.

And the Customer Service is excellent. They answer you instantly and solve everything very quickly. I had contact with Rey and Filip, and they were both excellent, very cordial and solved everything! Thank you very much!

BUYBILLZ

the apps are good and i love the customer service they are soo patient and supper problem solvers i give them 10⭐️

sunisausa

Amazing experience, customer support fixed all my problems within minutes! 5/5 highly suggested. Also saves pretty buck since many apps can be avoided!