Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Auguste Gaetane

Their customer support is absolutely outstanding - issues fixed ASAP. The app is also amazing, perfect for any shopify store, its like Alice in Wonderland :)

EarPhones Only

I love this app! Has lots of awesome stuff to use. There are a lot of useful features (and Great Customer Service) Definitely Recommended

Myleyna

So far so good. This is too much value for my money! Very good and attentive customer service, the best! I requested a lot of customizations and they helped me even I'm still on the trial period. You'll miss this very good app if you don't install it right now. I promise.

DeepScenic

Just simply the best app. Customer service to the functionality of the app.

I'm a big customer service guy because the support represent the company and I think this app and the employees there, is doing a fundamental job and i would recommend this at to anyone!

Big shout out to Jed, very patient and professional!

H2O Infused Fitness

This app has basically everything you need. From sticky at to cart bar, trust badges, and product description tabs plus a lot of other features that I don't see in other apps. The monthly sub is totally worth it.

Needle Hobby

Great app. Saved me a lot of time. I am using bundles upsell, sticky cart, and a couple more. I am very satisfied with the customer service!

Ramas Hair And Beauty

I am really enjoying this App. It is the All in one App as It claims to be. Everything fit perfectly and the customer services staffs are very handy, quick and available to help with custom placement. And the best part is that it does not slow my website in any way. It also saved lots$$$$ money. So far for it is the best APP on Shopify. I will recommend always. Bravo Guys and thank you for all your help.

Tracery Beauty

Amazing customer service! Thank you for always helping me promptly. They've given me assistance on things outside of the scope of VITALS. They were able to find and delete leftover code from an app that was deleted from my store.

Ferris Wheel Press

As if the functionality of this app doesn't speak for itself - the support and customer service teams are next level. We had a small aesthetic tweak requested for the bundles, and within an hour the change was made. Vitals truly does it all with minimal/no code disruption, and is very easy to implement. We have been using Vitals for over a year and haven't faced a single issue. If 10 stars were an option, we would give them 10 stars.

Admiral Direct

Very handy app with a lot of features, great customer service, worth the price. Would definitely reccommend.