Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Sloors

Costin has been a great help. I actually switched from BEST to vitals and he provided ready support through chat and solved the problem in less than 1 minute. Looking forward for VITALs to add more post sales upsell features.

GODE HANDLINGAR

Filip is the best employee. He helped me code something on the cart page. It took me forever and he managed it in a few minutes. Normally they don't do this but happy he helped out!

Feline Desserts

This is the best app I ‘ve ever seen. When I contact to customer service. They are really patient and solve my problem personally.

Pet Fountain

It's hard to find a word other than amazing to describe this app. I have literally deleted 6 other apps because VITALS covers them all in a much more effective way.

On top of this, the level of customer service is outstanding. I had 3 separate questions/requests that I put to the team and each one was responded to within 1.5 hours, and the response wasn't a "thank you we've received your request" but a detailed explanation of how to resolve my issue.

I highly recommend VITALS to any who...well has a Shopify store

MICHAL ABRAMOVITZ / Treasures of Light

Just download it, its 11:20 pm and I am trying to do new up sales for my website for my ongoing sale. Costumer support, Costin, helped me with everything. I have a special custom shopify theme and he helped to make everything perfect from their side with in seconds. They have alot of apps i already use from different suppliers and If i stay with them after the trail it will be logic to drop the rest. So far thank you so much for going through with me and giving epic support

Auguste Gaetane

Their customer support is absolutely outstanding - issues fixed ASAP. The app is also amazing, perfect for any shopify store, its like Alice in Wonderland :)

EarPhones Only

I love this app! Has lots of awesome stuff to use. There are a lot of useful features (and Great Customer Service) Definitely Recommended

Myleyna

So far so good. This is too much value for my money! Very good and attentive customer service, the best! I requested a lot of customizations and they helped me even I'm still on the trial period. You'll miss this very good app if you don't install it right now. I promise.

DeepScenic

Just simply the best app. Customer service to the functionality of the app.

I'm a big customer service guy because the support represent the company and I think this app and the employees there, is doing a fundamental job and i would recommend this at to anyone!

Big shout out to Jed, very patient and professional!

H2O Infused Fitness

This app has basically everything you need. From sticky at to cart bar, trust badges, and product description tabs plus a lot of other features that I don't see in other apps. The monthly sub is totally worth it.