Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Toopproducts

Location Spain

It is a very complete app, fast customer service, thank you very much, percectttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

NULIFEHACK

Superfast support, Requested some adjustment, and just click the refresh button and boom. Highly recommended

GrinsMore

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the first time I used this app. It covers almost all apps that I need to run my store. It is very user friendly and it functions very well. Even I am a beginner of running an online store, I can pick it up quickly. Most importantly, its support service is excellent. Their team responses to my questions quickly and helps to fix my problem immediately. Highly recommend it to everyone.

Powerful Gear Official

I would definitely recommend this app. They provide amazing 24 hours customer support. Firstly, install the app and slowly transfer all your current apps to Vitals. You will be amazed at how much money you save every month. If you need any customization during the transfer, their team will be happy to assist you anytime. Customer representative Jed is extremely helpful. Thank you again and good luck :)

Gizmo Drip

Location India

Amazing app and even better customer service. Honestly, every company should strive to have this level of prompt and helpful customer service.

Bagel&Griff

Time spent using app About 1 month

An amazing app! We have saved so much money by using Vital. Combines so many essential apps on one platform. Customer service is exceptional. They always go above and beyond on everything I have asked of them.

oxy-lungs.com

Location Norway

Great app with all the stuff you need in one place! Before this app, i used to struggle to find all the apps i needed for my site. Very easy to use!

Tigre Thai

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best app ! Cette application est vraiment top, ils sont à l'écoute et c'est vraiment satisfaisant, merci

BetaBlock

Location Netherlands

I used this app to replace almost all the other apps I needed to optimise my store. Not only does this one app have tons of others included, but the support team is fantastic, they respond quickly and they're easily accessible. I hope to see an order metrics and a tracking in-page feature update in the near future. The support team provides screenshots of work they did when responding to a request so communication is super-efficient in my opinion, they don't wait for you to repeat yourself in multiple communications to execute solutions. I always feel like every communication with Vitals involves a step forward, they don't take me in circles and I love that, it's time and peace of mind for me. I recommend expansion of Vitals and I look forward to more improvements and integrations with other apps. It's valuable to manage everything from one place and Vitals takes me one step closer to that in my business, no more remembering which app has this or that, it's all on my dashboard and easy to navigate, categorised practically.

masajeshop

Location Spain

One of the best support I experienced. Fast, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks. It is rare that you REALLY have chat available 24-7. I appreciate that.