Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Wonder Camel

Location Israel

This app is just great! amazing features and amazing customer service - i would recommend everyone to use it for 100%.

Holo

Location Philippines

Crazy good. Killed tons of apps for us, and the support is top notch. Quick fixes and small customizations are done super fast.

PL8HERO

Location Japan

No wonder why this app got so many 5 stars on reviews. Everything I wanted were in this app. Highly recommended to everyone. Now I cannot run my store without Vitals.

Nayliss™

Location France

Vraiment top, une application avec autant de fonctionnalité, ça vaut de l'or.
Un support très réactif et l'application est très intuitive.

KOMO BANDS

The best app support i have ever encountered. Communicated via email and they respond laser fast. Action taken was quick and effective. This is the second store that i've used them, and i must say that its been a total breeze with these guys, two big thumbs up!!

Ezejoy

Location Singapore

200% Good customer service!! Thanks Jed!!
The app is easy to use and install.
Really great app to use.

Hyqlo

Location Singapore

I am very happy with Vitals. I had quite a lot of issues initially and this is mainly due to the fact that I am totally new to Shopify, let alone, Vitals. The customer support has been great! A BIG THANK YOU TO REY. Rey has been particularly helpful and accommodating. As a newbie, I am grateful for his assistance.
I strongly recommend Vitals to everyone.

NupeShop

Location Chile

Excellent support, I reported 2 problems, one was mine and they explained how to fix it, the other was fixed by them super fast, I'm surprised, recommended 100%.

postcards.shopping

Location Greece

I am a happy customer of Vital's app. I have headache-free to search for lots of apps around the market as Vital has at least 40 at the moment to choose from depends on your business. Moreover, has extremely good customer service which is fast and efficient. I am totally satisfied and I highly recommended to give it a try. (30 days free trial is awesome as well)

Maison Vogue

This app is wonderful, there are many features I am able to use on my website, the support team is wonderful and eager to help you with any issue right away :)