Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Deals Wonderlands

Location Singapore

As a shopify store newbie owner I have many problems to ask about Vitals settings and other issues connected to my store. Costin has helped me so much through email communication. He not only helped me solve the problem inside their support area but also beyond. I really really appreciate what he has done for me . If there is a 10 star rating I will give him without any hesitation. Thank you so much again, Costin!!

MayfairSilk

The support from these guys is stellar! Had an issue with the interaction of the discounting with clearpay on the cart. In a matter of hours they'd made some changes on their server side and it was working perfectly along with an update to refresh whenever qty was changed. This was a second bug that was annoying me that they solved without me even asking. Brilliant.

EcoRevita

Location Czechia

Used it for a couple of days. It's good, really, a lot of apps in one for 1 price is where it wins. I hope they don't have an evil plan to make lots of merchants heavily dependent on their ecosystem and then rise the price :) There are also ways for improvement. Reviews app for example, it reminds Loox a lot, but have to say it's less performant, loox loads faster and you can manually place star reviews widged anywhere you want in your code with Loox but not with Vitals. Also the stars widget appears only when it loads which gives the store a bit slow-performant look. Vitals team, please improve here. Giving it 4 stars until reviews work faster :) Overall, I suggest this app and will keep using it. Oh, also, support team rocks.

RifugiAQuattroZampe

Location Italy

Definitely a good app, with many many useful apps, some of them are must-have, other ones just for fun. I'd definitely appreciate if there were a chat bot for faster replies.

Premier ETAGE

Location France

I am a very heavy user of apps as I am developing websites for clients. I can tell you one thing with VITALS app : go for it and you will save hours. If you have basic to medium needs, everything is included to answer you current needs but also to cover the future ones. A great thing with this app is that it will push you to add new features on your website as it is is just there (no need to browse the app anymore). Let's be honest, too many webmasters are focus on sellingonce the website is launched and do not dedicate time to improve it anymore. Fair enough as installign new app can create conflicts and cost time + money. No more an issue with Vitals. OF course, it won't be as good as dedicated to app if you really need a high level of integration but, really, it is really really good . It will also save you money as you can start with a basic free shopify theme, just add vitals on top and make your website looks like fantastic. I really like the review feature that offer almost everything you need, no need to install the super expensive YOPTO anymore (special mention to the review request that are sent automatically. A great feature that is missing in the official shopify review app). Also, the fact you van vote for new app and check the timeline is great as you can adjust your own development to it. Finally, even if you have a great degrees of control on how you want to display the different features you may need VITAL help to make it happen the way you want...and let me tell you, they have the right people available and most of my results are resolved in less than 30 minutes. If you start a website, install vitals and you will be safe.

Fairbow

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

Such an amazing app. It is indeed with 40 apps in one and more. I am no programmer and dont write code.
Whatever the time, my questions at vitals support are answered fast and to the point. A support desk makes or breaks a product. These people are the ones you need! What a great app!!!

COMPRESSION HEAL

Location Mexico

This is actually the best app out there, forget about adding anything else. This app includes everything you need and is very easy to install. The best thing about this app is that their support is super quick and they will actually resolve any issue. If you want a truly one in all, this is it.

Heritage watches UK

Simply the best app I've come across in the app store. Incredible value for money as you're getting so many apps in one subscription. Developers are also very helpful and quick to fix any issues you have. Wholly recommended

Valley18

Location India

Anyone who wants to succeed in ecommerce with shopify, must try Vitals 4 sure. You will never regret. I gave a try and understood that you don't need multiple apps in your shopify rather 1 app vitals do all the task for you keeping your store speed optimized. Their app visualization in your store will be clean and minimal which will make your website look professional. I must admit I was surprized by the quality of support Vitals provided, its rare that you get this kind of world class support in this era. If you are stuck anywhere anytime with your apps, they troubleshoot and solve the problems themselves almost instantly.
They even helped me solve some issues/customization which were outside vitals support. That was awesome.....

maarblebeauty

The team at Vitals are amazing! They helped me fix the sticky cart quickly and are open to requests to improve their app. Highly recommend getting Vitals for your store!