Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Theprimeadventure

Location India

Awesome app loved it. Support is also great. increased my revenue by a large number. Worth the price.

Adapt Watch

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app, and the best customer support of any app i've ever used. 100% suggest this app to everyone!

tucangadgets.com

Location Switzerland

the customer service was on point and really friendly
im a newby and new to that they took ther time and helpd me to solve my problems really thankfull .

Pure Galp

Location Spain

This is the most amazing app I've tried by faaaaaaar. Customer support is very responsive and they have many more tools to be added soon, apart from the long list they have already. They deserve my dollars because Im making much more in return haha! Thank you for everything Costin!

Pickful Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

they have really good customer service, perfect! i cannot cancel other app subscription and save my money.

ismarthomegadgets

Location Hong Kong SAR

The support of VITALS is very responsive and quick in replying email. I am highly satisfied with the performance of the support staff !

Allurie Beauty™

Time spent using app About 1 month

This App is amazing ! Helps me a lot, plus chatting pop up is great, i just wish its 24/7 since im a new seller

BabyBoom

Location Australia

Amazing app with great customer service. Saves me a lot of time and money as I don't have to go around and download all apps separately.

Mouthy & Gaby

Very nice app. I asked for help about something, 30mins later it was fix. I recommend. So much feature available

jackandbo

Satisfied with the apps within the Vitals app so far. I'm looking forward to the future apps they're going to build. Customer service is superb. They answered my questions and help me with my issues immediately. Special shoutout to Rey and Costin! Thank you guys!