Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Simply Stemless

Love, love this app. It makes setting up and maintaining the store so much easier than dealing with all the different apps that this covers. I like that I can pick and choose which ones I want to use. Every time that I have needed support, they have resolved my issue or answered my question very promptly to ensure my store looks great. I use the product reviews, recently reviewed, related products, social media buttons, and volume discount apps. There's probably a few more that I'm missing. You can check out those in my store- www.simplystemless.com

Highly recommend the app!

February 14, 2020

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family!

AniaBshop

Great app with many features! I was able to delete a bunch of other paid apps with this one, and support is super quick and helpful too! Great experience so far!

EDIT: It’s been 4 months since my last review more or less. Once again I needed some help, and once again, great service from the support team! On a Sunday I might add! One of the absolute best apps available for Shopify in my opinion, not only because it can eliminate the need for so many other apps, but also because of the support you get when you actually need it! Thanks guys!

February 14, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are always here to help

Chefs Atelier by Unicommerce Pte. Ltd.

Best App Ever, I use their currency converter in all my stores as it integrates with Shopify multicurrency checkout, the multiple pixel integration super helpful for pixel backup, reviews are also really easy to import and manage compare to others apps, plus customer service is super fast and helpful! really recommend!

February 11, 2020

Sounds like everything you need for an app that will help you grow your business. Thank you for this fantastic review!

BellaMadison Boho Life

This app is an absolute must-have! Turns a boring site into a conversion machine, and does not slow down your site like some other apps.

February 11, 2020

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

Glory And Shine

Amazing App must have for any site. Customer service is 5 stars. The pricing is great for all the features they give and are adding more.

February 11, 2020

We're speechless! Thanks for this awesome review!

Campione Cycling

Amazing service and that is the key difference! Great work guys, keep adding these brilliant features!

February 11, 2020

Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy our services. Also, please stay tuned as there are more to come!

essentialmat™

Amazing support, I contacted them to edit something in the code and they did it in like 10min, I used to work with another app just for volume discount and they answer in 1-2 days. Thank you guys!

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen :)

El Rock Es Cultura Oficial

Great support, very quickly and polite. Its is better to run features from 1 single app than lots (save money and speed load for your web) thanks!

February 7, 2020

Your review is very much appreciated. Loading speed is one of our biggest advantages when it comes to reasons why a store should install VITALS. Only one request to a server is definitely helping to increase the loading speed. We covered this in our case study: https://medium.com/vitals/shopify-page-speed-3a104b330624

Foods Alive Inc.

We've been using this app for about 6-months now and absolutely love it! It works so seamlessly and really matches the layout of the site. You won't regret using this app!

I've read customer reviews on other apps always claiming that the customer service is so fast, but I guarantee you those other apps are not nearly as fast as the Vitals Support Team (shout out to Vladimir). I had two separate requests this morning and they were both finished within seconds. Seriously! By the time I went to the printer to grab some paperwork and came back to my desk, I had already received an email that it was done. It's the best and quickest customer service I've ever had in my life.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.

Summit Creek Shop

WOW! This app replaced 6 major apps probably slowing my store down and makes it so much more efficient. So many apps in one, this tool is the real deal. I haven't even begun to dive into all of the features. Highly recommend :)

February 7, 2020

As long as you dig in more into the apps you will be more happy to see the features we provide. Thank you for the recommendation!