Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 21, 2020

The assistance that provide is one of the best active that they have. They solve problems when you need, thank you very much for everything

Minehip
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 21, 2020

I'm new to Shopify and therefore everything is a new discovery for me. But one thing I can tell you right now is this application with all its functions not to mention the most incredible support team is well worth every penny. Best app on Shopify. Thank you!

Natural Tone Organic Skincare

Natural Tone Organic Skincare
Spain
December 21, 2020

Really great support team , thank you very much , you helped me more and you still , i apperciate it ♥♥♥

staaaygood
Edited December 20, 2020

La migliore app di shopify, include tantissime app nel suo interno davvero molto preziose. La cosa ancora più gratificante è la loro assistenza sempre pronta e disponibile ad aiutare ogni qualvolta si ha bisogno, raccomando al 1000%%%. Servizio davvero Eccellente

HOTPRICES24.COM
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 20, 2020

This app is a must-have! No store is complete without it. They also keep on improving it further. Can't wait to see what it will offer next. Their support is really top-notch too. Super fast and knowleadgeable.

RosaLight
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 20, 2020

I used this app cause i had to many single ones and my page speed was going down. Now that i´m using VITALS it leads faster and i still have all the Apps i need and even more. As i´m from Austria the only thing missing in my opinion are Trust Badges in German and The KLARNA Trust Badge

SparkleBonsai™
Austria
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 20, 2020

I needed some help with making bundles and volume discounts and Costin in Customer Service was superb! He was there - answered my questions to get it done quickly. Excellent App and support!!

handyhomehelpers
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 20, 2020

atencion rapida y espectracular❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ muy buenas aplicaciones y ahorran mucho en cuanto a aplicaciones

Todo Elegante
Chile
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 20, 2020

I can't believe I didn't download this app years ago. Amazing app, amazing support, and just getting better!

GermanDeluxe