Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Deluxe Riders

Cezar just went above and beyond the call of his duties and responsibilities for me being a customer of this App. My marketing guy installed it months ago but kind of bailed on me and has yet to explain things so I am just getting used to it. But he swears by it and it does seem to do a lot of stuff in one app so to speak.. I recommend their service here.

November 12, 2019

This helps us so more customers find out how merchants like you are valued here in the VITALS family! We really appreciate it :)

Pets R Kings

I really love this app. It has so many apps all in one app and is so easy to install and customize.
I had problems with a different app, not part of Vitals and the support team in Vitals were so helpful. Thanks. :)

November 12, 2019

We've put so much effort in making the installation process as easy as possible. I'm glad it was worth it. Thank you for the review!

iTechWonders

At the moment I do not use very much of Vitals applications. But those ones which I use works great :) I had few issues with one application, but support was great and did everything as I wanted. Recommend! :)

November 12, 2019

Our support team is ready to help if you have any trouble in setting up the apps. You review is much appreciated!

Ruki

Great app! With plenty of widgets and feaures we used it for so many things on our store, I defo reccommend!
the support is also 5 stars, they resolved all our tickets at the speed of light and even helped us improving the overall page performance with tips and ideas, big kudos to these guys!

November 12, 2019

We are always here to make recommendations and help our clients with a proactive attitude. Really appreciate the review!

SULITO

Wait! I missed this VITALS app earlier. Now my game has changed on the store. Don't use many other apps than VITALS to save money. Aren't you gonna install this app so you're the biggest loser.

November 12, 2019

We are glad you are enjoying VITALS. This recommendation helps others see how much value we can bring to a store. Thank you so much!

HomeCareOutlet

I will tell you really your BIG mistake !
If you do not install after reading my review this will your The biggest in your life!
THIS APP TOTALLY CHANGES THE GAME!

November 1, 2019

Reviews like this really make us love what we do. Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

BrainyWO

Who reads this and not installs this app, doesn't know what is missing and doesn't understand of what this app can really do for his store. I'm telling you, this is gonna be one of most downloaded apps in Shopify. It does many many many many things. I personally have over 20 apps activated and my site has some color now :). Olympic customer support 10+. If you don't believe me, download it, play with it and you'll think it's Christmas.

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We hope to keep providing "olympic" support, as you've already seen :)

Gearstruck

I can't remember the last time I left a review... but this app is a MUST-HAVE, and its support team is EXCELLENT!! You want customers to have a smooth and effective shopping experience, and even with a strong Shopify theme, you'll find that you need to install a LOT of apps. It takes time to figure out which ones to have, and to try to piece them together nicely. I still had a lot to piece together, but when I tried this app, it solved SOOO MANY problems!! After just ticking off which components I want, and a few minutes of setup, I saw pretty much all that's needed in the store! That saved countless hours, and I was also able to remove many pre-installed apps, making the store much faster! I had a few minor customizations left, and dealing with just one developer was a lifesaver! Cezar did a FANTASTIC job with the finishing touches needed! Detail oriented and very quick to respond! I'm happy with the store as-is, but also delighted to see there's a big community suggesting even more features - and these guys are actually listening to their people and making it happen! Get this app, you won't regret it!

November 1, 2019

We're speechless! Thanks for this awesome review! You're the best!

Gift Shak

amazing app with many many features, customer support is very helpful, solved a problem in no time.
highly recommended

November 1, 2019

The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were! Thank you for your review.

raverofficial.com

The app works great, the support is super fast and efficient, I think it's the best app I've ever used so far, good job! Keep it up!

November 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.