Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

The Distinguished Nerd

Literally my favorite app. Considering it has over 30+ apps, it's amazing that all of them work as well as they do. The amount of money you'll save by installing VITALS is crazy, and the developer team is super responsive. I've already installed this app on multiple of my stores and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Frenchie N Pug

Unbeatable, I am using 20 out of those 30+ apps. Very easy to install and modify layout, customer service on point.

Seasonally Savvy Shopping

So far I like what I see from the crew over at Vitals. I will be launching my first Shopify store. I have spent a ton of time in the past few weeks testing a bunch of different applications. Having a vast majority of the services I am looking for under one roof is awesome. Also, Vitals is the first app I have seen so far that appears to be very open about their own app development and allow the customers to submit ideas for new services. The ability to upvote on these ideas is also fantastic. Looking forward to getting myself involved in the world of ecommerce, seems like Vitals will be a solid company to work with.

The Tiger In Tie

So far so good. We will see, but for now I`m sure it working well aaaaaand saved some money for our project!
Thanks Guys

thedealfather

Customer service is brilliant! Needed a custom issue fix, sent a message, 6 minutes later it was sorted.

Sweet Tea Totes

I love that it's an all in one app. I don't have to download a bunch of apps and slow down my store. All the features have worked great.

SpendForTrends

The only app you'll ever need. Honestly mad I hadn't heard about this earlier. This app saved my store

TrendSky

If I could give 100 Stars, this app would get 120. I am serious. This app is a MUST for your store.

Fashion Fantasy Trend

Very good app, works great and with regard to very fast response support from them, answered only a few minutes after sending the message from their app

Rocky Trade Network

Seems to be awesome.. it eliminates the need for a ton of other apps, and they seem to be just as configurable as any of them! WWonderfulLL!

There are a ton of apps that can be effectively replaced by VITALS.... Definitely worth the price.. GO FOR IT!