Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 9, 2020

I used and use this app for better conversions, building trust, exactly like they say it is for, it really applies. 40+ apps in one really doing a great job, very optimized for best performance and such a great staff, ready to help you 24/7!

Facetik
Romania
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 9, 2020

Really amazed by the amount of features in this beast of an app but also the shining customer service! I love that they're so easily accessible 24/7 with immediate responses and friendly team members. I didn't realize they'd literally go into my site to fix CSS for features unavailable on my end. Above and beyond, way worth the monthly costs.

Hasthira
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 8, 2020

One of the best apps for websites. It has so much to offer, it's user-friendly and the chat support is very kind and helpful. Greatly recommended!

WaterlooMademoiselle
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 8, 2020

Very sick app! 40+ apps in 1. This is the only app that you will need for shopify! Highly recommended!

Twerkyz
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 8, 2020

I am so glad I found this app. Vitals combines all the features that you would otherwise pay for separately and have multiple apps for. They are worth every penny. They have multiple features that will help for conversion in your store. They also ensure your webpage is optimized for loading despite all the features in it. Their product review feature is way better than others. Plus, they are available 24/7 if you need any support. I can't praise them enough. Please do yourself a favor and get Vitals. You won't regret your decision.

urdealstop
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 8, 2020

I love this app, it have everything you need to have high converting,protected,trusted my people store!! I have used it during the amazing 30 free day trial its amazing for the money! I save a lot of money per month and time to jump from app to app to create bundles, trusted badges or whatever. Yea its a little bit hard to give 29.99$per month for new dropshippers, but if you pay separately to 10 apps it will be like 100$ and they give you free trial like no more than 2 weeks. I highly recommend it.

ronidog
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 8, 2020

App completa di tutto. Con un sola app riusciamo ad avere tutto il necessario per il nostro store, inoltre hanno un customer service super efficiente!

StopBadBreath™ Official Site | Advanced Tongue Cleaning Kit
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 8, 2020

Trés bonne application avec possibilité de traduction pour différents marchés, avec des économies importantes. Je recommande !!!!

MALLAHOME
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 8, 2020

surprisingly good app i tested it on my trial store before implementing on my main store, its really easy to use and setup. when there is a bug you can count on their customer support, its a live support that works

Homewhis
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 7, 2020

love it..............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>...

MYPLAQUE.CO