Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Dependable Dans Deals

Stop scrolling and start downloading now! I challenge you to say "Wow that is cool, or oh wow I need an app like this, or Do you know how much money I can save with this??" less than 5 times in the first 10 minutes of checking out the features.

Goofy Prize Land

This is the app is bloody brilliant, I admit they are a new company and everything doesn't work perfectly but support is amazing, they almost immediately fix any bugs, I had a wheel of fortune bug and it was fixed in 25 minutes!! Great job guys, I wish you the best

Blue Junkie

Amazing! 30+ apps in one and it's working smoothly. They can charge tons of money for these features but only $20 / month. Incredible.

There are functions that are really smart. Moreover they always try to make it load fast as much as possible. It helps me save a lot of time. Hope to increase much conversion rate with this app. And there are tons of new features coming.
I really recommend them to have image optimization & google feed. Amazing team!

True Blue Sport

This app is so easy to use and has saved me money on other apps that only do one thing. I love how they keep adding more apps. Good work team VITALS

Escatia

The 30+ apps in one are real, they cover most of the useful feature that able to improve the conversion rate of your online store. Worth it.

Devshoppe

This is best App on shopify. Very Very useful app....before this app i was usine Limespot, but they charged me 3 times in a month ( they called it some bug and refunded the money too, but i was worried so i removed that) . I was looking for a decent app for cross selling....found this one....tried and can say now that sometimes bad things happen in life so that you get better things in future....see i removed limespot and found this one....One concern though sometimes images in cross selling galleries look blurred and sometimes just central part of image is visible in galleries instead of whole pic.....rest everything is fine :)

www.Devshoppe.com

The Trinitee Company

This app is very well packed with a bunch of useful apps that helps with conversion and other features. Some of them require some basic configuration and any time I encountered any difficulty, Mihai and his team were super helpful. They reply quickly and efficiently. I totally recommend it!

Hottest Deals

Really good, easy to use app. Highly recommend! Lots of functionality, but broken down into easy to understand steps

My Beautiful Nights

Easily the best app for Shopify. You have 33 apps in 1 (the list is too long, so guys, check them out by yourself). The team does a great job and is always prompt to help and answers questions. On top, the price is ridiculously good all these great apps in one. Thank you guys and continue the great work! This app is really vital.

Pro2Sale

One of the best apps I bought. It made my life easy as it has so many functionalities (from 30+ apps) in one place and I don't need to look anymore for separate apps every time I need a new functionality. It is easy to use and the support team is very responsive and helped me customise a feature in minutes. Highly recommend.