Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps | Reviews

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Easy Recipes, Etc.

Amazing app! Simple to use, clear instructions, and VERY fast... which is a must nowadays. We're already deactivating a series of heavy apps that now became obsolete. Congratulations!

Serial Chiller

Really awesome app. I had some issues with 2 of the features with my theme, they responded very quickly and both time resolved the issues within a few hours. They must have a very dedicated team to make this work! Highly recommend!

Wonder Flavours

Incredibly happy to have found this app. We were able to remove several apps that were slowing down our website. Vitals is quick loading and responsive. Their support is fast, and they take suggestions seriously. They allow for feature suggestions within the app. Although they must be overwhelmed by the amount of suggestions, they're consistently working to add new features and improve the app! This is easily the best app on the Shopify app store and definitely deserves its perfect 5.0 star rating.

Jewelry Grove

Definitely recommend! It has more than 30 apps included. They listen to our suggestions to include more features in the future. Easy to navigate. Easy to understand. A few things need a bit more tweaking but, for the price, you can't go wrong. Because of them, I was able to uninstall ten apps I was using previously. Customer support is great. If you're just a startup business looking for low cost app that does a lot or you're a big business that just wants to eliminate the apps you already have installed, this is for you!

www.jewelrygrove.net

Home.fx

This app is a must-have. Featuring necessary features, you can ensure your chance of boosting sales once you have completed setting up--simply by choosing the preferred option on the checkboard!

Makentop

i really love this app it is useful, it is awesome ,this app is the bestest app it is useful, it is awesome

Kids Room Depot

With 33 apps in 1 there is lots of functionality, not to mention the savings from not having to purchase so many apps to do the same functions. Had an issue with the discount section and they fixed it quickly. Highly recommend

Dependable Dans Deals

Stop scrolling and start downloading now! I challenge you to say "Wow that is cool, or oh wow I need an app like this, or Do you know how much money I can save with this??" less than 5 times in the first 10 minutes of checking out the features.

Goofy Prize Land

This is the app is bloody brilliant, I admit they are a new company and everything doesn't work perfectly but support is amazing, they almost immediately fix any bugs, I had a wheel of fortune bug and it was fixed in 25 minutes!! Great job guys, I wish you the best

Blue Junkie

Amazing! 30+ apps in one and it's working smoothly. They can charge tons of money for these features but only $20 / month. Incredible.

There are functions that are really smart. Moreover they always try to make it load fast as much as possible. It helps me save a lot of time. Hope to increase much conversion rate with this app. And there are tons of new features coming.
I really recommend them to have image optimization & google feed. Amazing team!