Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopisticated™

EN: This app is amazing! It has everything you need to run a successful store in one single app at a super good cost. You save a lot of money by installing it and it makes your store look truly professional. 5/5 Customer support and customization.

RO: Si pentru cei din Romania, aplicatia este facuta de ai nostri care sunt foarte responsivi si ne ajuta in orice problema. Recomand 100%

SSStyleN.com

This app is amazing!! All you need in one place! Which they had SEO here too but so far so good! Has so many benefits and customer support is fast and simply amazing! Thank you Vladimir!! Do you have any other apps?

Elutos

The greatest thing this app has is its exceptional customer service. You can ask them literally anything through mail and they will reply within a few hours. You can see in your answer that they really devoted their time in it to improve your experience. Best dollar I have spent since using Shopify. Highly recommended you all.

Crazy 4 Cats

I love the Vitals app! it has everything I need, so far I've replaced 5 apps with this one :) I also want to say the customer service is A* absolutely outstanding. I emailed them about the placement for my currency switcher and they got back to me and solved the issue with in a couple of hours. Outstanding, highly recommend.

Montfort Jewelry

While I had some trouble setting myself up, I want to thank Costin and Cezar for their unrelenting help figuring out that it was caused by CDN and caching. It's good to receive support quickly and from a team that cares. Recommended!

Retrogcase

This app saves me a lot of money and time. Everything that I need, every detail, it´s in Vitals. Best app ever, totally worth the money! I wish i knew this app before.
Plus the 30 day-free trial... Too good to be true!

Lyzaconsulting

Amazing app and even more amazing support!! I had multiple enquiries and problems, I contacted them and they always answered promptly and they kindly provided solutions. Super recommended!

mydailyhomeworkout

all in one app really good quality price and really good support to help you during you design your site and stuff

biocontact

Its a really good app with great support chat. I like how Vladimir is always there to help me :) I think its one of the best all-in-one apps.

TheWiseCam

Awesome customer service, resolved my problem in few minutes. Recommend at least trying the free trial.