Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Magic of Beauty

Great app. Combined apps does save me money. Even more importantly, it works seamlessly with very little to none in terms of slowing down as I use about 25 of them on my website. Customer service is fairly quick mostly due to limited to hours of operation to respond but did resolve all my issues. Would recommend highly.

March 6, 2020

We're glad that you're enjoying VITALS! We try as much as we can to make VITALS easy to use. Thank you for your recommendation!

Happy Paw Lovers

So far I love the app. The support team is great and their response time is very fast. I'm happy with the app.

March 6, 2020

We are very grateful that you took time to leave us this wonderful review. Thank you!

GATAME

First time I post a review
Awesome app, I just delete 7 other app (105$ per month) so I just want to say thanks and send you a big thump from Paris, France.
www.gatame.fr

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate your feedback!

LOOMLAN

This app does more than bunch of other apps together. I have it on both of my stores, and couldn't be happier. Piece of cake to get going with it, user-friendly and intuitive and customer service is superb. Gold nugget!!

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your trust in our support team! It's always our top priority to make sure your issues are resolved and questions are answered!

ishopzee

Fantastic App. A lot of new features getting added and some awesome features in development and can't wait to use them in my store. Customer support is top-notch, fast and reliable. It's a real money saver instead of having multiple apps...just get VITALS. I am quite impressed overall.

March 6, 2020

We keep developing in order to fit as much needs as we can. Thank you!

QuiQ cooking

I used this app to customize my product page and it really helped my page looking professional , I loved also the customer support they're helpful and they helped me using the app step by step and that's what I love most !!

March 6, 2020

Providing outstanding support is something we are proud of, among others :) Thank you!

JMARTIN

sto usando vitals da circa un mese mi trovo veramente benissimo, l'assistenza e sempre a disposizione per risolvere i tuoi problemi. Consiglio

February 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Sew Many Prims

This app is easy to use & works seamlessly with my site. Whenever I do encounter issues, customer service is always quick to respond and will work with me until the problem is resolved. I couldn't be happier & wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

February 28, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you find VITALS easy to use.

Achoora

Great app, they are very reponsive, helped me solve some issues with the app.
I highly recommend it.

February 28, 2020

Really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Truehub

Great product, one-stop solution for all Shopify apps, fast customer service,
100% recommended.....

February 28, 2020

You recommendation is much appreciated. Thanks!