Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

$29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

La DiVA

Location Australia

Super impressed so far, I have just set up the currency convertor, it was not difficult and it works like a dream :)
Can't wait to try everything else. Can pretty much remove all my other apps.It is going to save me $ for sure.

The Lifestyle Mart

Location Singapore

This app is awesome and is one of the best apps in the Shopify app store! All-in-one for a great price! Cezar is also super helpful with the customer support. Thank you once again!

Shop to Stop Plastic

Location Netherlands

Amazing app! customer service is wayyyyy better than every other app. They help you with coding, with small changes and respond within 1 hour most of the time. They have been incredibly helpful for my store. Thank you so much!!!

VertiBrace

Time spent using app About 2 months

FREAKIN AMAZING! Finally - one app that does it all and DOES NOT SLOW DOWN YOUR PAGE!!!! Can't say this loud enough.

BabeAngeles.com

I used this app and it really does everything I was looking for. The urgency timer, the product comparison, instagram displayed on my page. Having all apps in one place really keeps your website from slowing down for your customers. The customer service is great! I am a first shop owner and I have a lot of questions and need help clearing up a lot of confusion. When you reach out to them, I always get a quick response from them and they are so helpful with everything and resolved all my issues. I highly recommend this app to anybody who is looking to make their store look more professional and functional.

LenChil

Location Vietnam

The app is awesome and very useful. Great communication, quick and very effective support. Highly recommended.

Esthemax Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

awesome app great for any type of business. currently use this on 2 of my websites. Highly recommend

The Radical Red

I mean this app is top-notch and it really is EVERYTHING you need to make more conversions happen in one place! Not only that but the staff is super helpful! I recommend it wholeheartedly, it is so worth it!

STOP WISH

Great App with a dedicated team that answers all your technical requests! I am very happy with their support. Always quick and problem solvers! Thanks a lot!

Hoop Merch

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Absolutely awesome app! so many features in one app

on top of that, they have really great support!